Chapter Sixty

Enjoy~

Chaebin's pov

"I'm here! I'm here Jae Yi! Oh my god am I late?" Minho rushed his hair was all over the place and he was breathing hard.

"No, no, no, no, no, I'm too late." He mumbled sitting on one of the seats throwing his hands on his face.

"Where were you? We tried calling you so you could leave with us but you never picked up." Chan said in a scolding manner.

"I was outside looking for my phone, when I finally found it you guys were already gone. I tried getting a taxi as soon as I could but it was packed and I had to take the bus and that was taking too long so I ran halfway to the airport." Minho muttered taking his hands off his face.

"I didn't get to tell her how much I love her." He added speaking softly.

"Just call her or something, you know, or face time her?" Jisung nudged him a little.

"She's already on the plane, I need to tell her face to face and I need to tell her now."

"Hey don't stress, she's not staying there forever right? You can tell her when she comes back." Chan softly nudged Minho's arm his face twisted with pity.

"I can't wait that long, I need to tell her now." Minho sighed.

~

"And here comes the tears again, don't cry. I'll come back I promise we can face time whenever you want I'll always pick up." He said hugging me who was crying in his chest.

"B-but it won't be the same." She sniffed tears falling her eyes again.

"You have everyone else, you'll be fine." He said hugging me just a little bit tighter."I'll miss you the most, thank you for being the first to forgive me." He whispered letting go of the hug.

"You'll always be my little sister." He smiled at me my tears continuing to fall.

One by one he hugged everyone before boarding the plane waving back at everyone before officially going in.

"I'm gonna start crying again." I said as Hyunjin snaked his arms around my waist pulling me into a tight hug kissing my forehead.

"I already miss them." I continued watching as Miyoung was comforting Jisung and Felix comforting Seoyeon and Minho sitting on the chair alone.

"Hey, if you really love her, go after her." I said walking over to him sitting on the vacant chair beside him.

"I-I can't, she's not gonna want to see me. I already know she's not. I lost my chance with her." He said leaning his head on my shoulder. "I fucked up, big time Chaebin."

~

Jae Yi's pov

"Of course he didn't come, what was I thinking? Did I really mean anything to him or was I just someone he could you with until I left?" I thought before sighing.

"Don't overthink think or you'll start having a headache." The person sitting next to me said.

"What?" I squeaked afraid if she heard my conversation I had with myself.