Chapter Forty Four

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"You fought her for me?" He chuckled.

"No, I fought her because she was getting on my nerves." She huffed crossing her arms together.

"Aw, Chae I didn't know you loved me so much." He replied.

"I- shut up Chan." She mumbled nudging his arm burying her face on his chest embarrassed.

"Of course I'll fight for you, you're my older brother." She smiled.

"Hey, hey, no, you're mine." Hyunjin interrupted hugging her waist.

"Yes, yes, I'm yours." She mumbled kissing his cheek blushing once me and Chan teased her.

~

"So, your saying that I have to stay home this whole week?" Chan asked the doctor.

"Yes, well, you weren't supposed to go to school anyway." She replied.

"I felt fine this morning though, I thought I was good enough to go to school." He mumbled.

"You were, but the doctors decided it was best if you stayed in." She replied.

"Okay, yeah, that's fine, thank you." He said grabbing his crutches and heading out.

~

"Chan! She told you to stay home. Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom? How'd you get in anyway Jae?" He replied confused.

"I- what? Just go use the bathroom." I chuckled embarrassed.

"Anyway, I'm staying with you all week since I'm done with mostly everything that my professors need me to do, Chaebin was willing to watch over you but she still has stuff to do." I mumbled grabbing his remote control from the coffee table.

"Hey, sit with me so I don't feel so lonely." I told him, he walked over to the sofa setting himself next to me.

"So, how did you get here?" He asked.

"Well, Minho let me in, he was leaving for school and opened the door right as I was gonna knock. Minho was being such a dick though, he rolled his eyes then opened the door for me and proceeded to leave not forgetting to bump my shoulder."

"Wait, he held the door open for you Jae?"

"Yeah, but that's not the point Chan, were you not listening to my story?"

"I did, but that just caught me off guard." He mumbled.

"Anyway, what are you watching Jae? A rom-com? Ew, gross."

"You don't like rom-coms Chan? Fine, I'll put on another movie." I mumbled putting on an action movie. 

~

Minho's pov

"I'm home Chan." I mumbled closing the door behind me. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

"Woah, didn't know you went for leftovers dude." I scoffed. He was laying his head on Jae Yi's lap while she was laying her head on her arm, both of them sleeping.

"I'm a leftover huh?" Jae Yi muttered waking up from her nap.

She slapped Chan's cheek lightly to wake him up. "Hey, I got to leave Minho's here to take care of you now." She yawned throwing both hands up in the air taking a quick stretch.

"Cute." I thought a small smile showing on my lips.

"What are you smiling about?" She said looking at me.

"Nothing, just thinking about Yuna." I muttered at her heading to my room.

"No, no, no, Minho, you like Yuna, Kim Yuna only."

~

End of Chapter Forty Four