Chapter Fifty

Enjoy~

Minho pov

"Ahem, s-so how's your relationship with Yuna going?" Jae Yi asked, I was surprised by her suddenly talking to me, my heart started racing with excitement and nervousness.

"Pretty shitty, I see why you guys don't like her." I replied nonchalantly trying to play it off as if I wasn't so nervous.

"So you've noticed." She snickered.

"Hey, if you don't mind I need your opinion on something Jae Yi." I asked nervously.

"Sure." She replied.

"What's the best way of breaking up with your girlfriend?"

"Oh."

I couldn't tell what was going on in her mind right now but I hope it wasn't anything bad.

Jae Yi's pov

He wants my opinion on how to break up with someone? Why mine? Why me? I didn't expect him to be so straightforward with me.

"Um, uh, I.. don't know." I shrugged.

"Oh, well, that's okay, sorry for asking." He replied running his nape.

"It was such a stupid question, I mean obviously you would know." He rambled.

"It's fine." I reassured.

"Anyways you two awkward kids, let's go out, I haven't been out in forever and plus my leg is finally healed." Chan added into our conversation.

"Oh, yeah sure where do you want to go?" I asked turning my attention to him.

"Really, you'll let me go?" Chan smiled a goofy grin plastered on his face.

"Sure, if you can walk without your crutches." Minho added.

"Done!" He said dropping his crutches to the floor.

"Where to? The movies?" Minho piped.

"No, somewhere better." Chan replied.

"The mall?" I suggested.

"No, that's too much walking." He hummed.

"Let's go get some street food!" Chan happily shouted.

"Yeah, okay you 5 year old, go put your shoe on first." I laughed at how I referred him as a 5 year old and how happy he was to finally get out of the house.

After Chan struggled to put his shoe on his left foot he stood up his right foot still feeling weird with his cast on.

"Okay let me call your doctor first just incase." I said but Chan replied back also instantly.

"I already called, she said I could leave the house but I have to go to the hospital first to remove my cast, my foot is fully healed." He piped happily.

"Great let me just go get Chaebin and Hyunjin-"

Right when I was about to walk to the to room there the two stood hand in hand a small smile forming on both faces.

"What are you two married or something. The last thing I remembered you wanted nothing to do with him." Minho mentioned earning a slap from both me and Chan.

"Ow, did I say something wrong?" He winced.

"I decided to stay." Hyunjin announced.

"What?! Did Chaebin slip something in your water or?" A new voice interrupted.

"Jisung? What are you doing over here?" I asked.

"Well, Chan called saying something about being lonely since no one was gonna be staying with him so we decided to come over, what's everyone doing here?" Miyoung added.

"First of all, that was an hour ago and second of all, where is Felix and Seoyeon?" Chan asked.

"They should be here in a bit, they wanted to do a contest or something, they're taking the stairs." Jisung answered.

"Tell me why I'm not surprised." I sighed.

"Anyway, what's up with you two? Hyunjin desperately wanted to go study aboard what changed your mind all of the sudden?" Minho asked.

"Chaebin's been there for me even before we started dating, she's been supporting me for so long and it would be so selfish if I go."

"Where are you getting with this Hyunjin?" Jisung interrupted.

"As I was saying, Chaebin's a really special person to me and letting her go isn't worth it." He shrugged hugging her waist kissing her forehead.

"Okay love birds," Jisung silently cringed, "what about your ticket? Are you just gonna throw it away since you decided not to go?" Jisung asked.

"No, of course not, who do you think I am? An idiot? Actually I was thinking about giving it to Jae Yi since we have the same major and I know that she's been wanting to go aboard for a while now, but I mean only if she wanted to though." Hyunjin asked looking over at me.

I stood there speechless, going aboard has been such a lifetime dream of mine.

"Yes! I'll take it!" I shouted excitedly.

~

End of Chapter Fifty

A/N~ a mess, this Chapter was such a mess :/ but hey, it's my fiftieth Chapter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯