Part Three

⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊱⊶⊷⊶

PART THREE

⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊱⊶⊷⊶

About a year before my life was flipped further this happened...

As my mental health declined everything and my life was blowing up and everything was getting worse, the only way I chose to deal with it other than making stupid decisions was by playing video games. Though my life only recently took a turn for the worst at the start of my mums diagnosis, my mental health has always been fragile and even though there are more things to cry about now than 3 years ago, it doesn't mean that before wasn't just as bad.

Throughout my mums chemotherapy (late 2018) my mental health spun further downward and so I turned to gaming more often to forget about the situations where I'd come home and find her lying on the sofa in so much discomfort, putting blankets on top of her before running upstairs with a purposely empty stomach. Turning on my computer to call my new friends and tell them about my day, only to be interrupted by their mum calling them in the background for dinner a short while later.

On one specific day I came home and did my normal routine. Opened the door, checked to see if my mum was asleep or not, depending on the situation I'd either ask her if she was alright, ask her if she'd had her mass amounts of medicines, how many times she'd been sick, if she'd eaten anything, what she'd done that day and eventually fill my 2 letre water bottle up which I'd soon consume as some of my only calories. Then I'd run upstairs, turn my computer on and message my friends to see who could play.