6 - Go Time

**A/N** I would like to point out that I'm kind of disappointed. I updated ICHTETIT a week and a hald ago with almost 40 votes on it and asked that you simply get that number up to 50 before I update again because I'm a university student doing a double major in an honours program (don't know what that means? Basically I have to do a lot more work than people in the general programs or people with single majors, which would be most people). I am currently learning a new language, studying psychology and sociology, as well as taking two different classes focused around writing. Each class has about 3 hours of in class time each week, plus 9+ hours of homework time each week for each class. Take into account approximately 8 hours per day for sleep and 3 hours per day for meals (assuming I take an hours per meal on average) and that leaves me with 31 hours per week for spending time with my friends that I've just started making here, talking to my boyfriend who lives 4 hours away and at the very end of it all, writing my story and going online.

So I'm sorry if this is a really long author's note and I apologize if you feel like I'm asking too much, but if you actually want this story to be updated again after this (because I'm being nice and updating even though it's been at 48 votes for days now... Plus it was Niall's birthday two days ago...), just vote. Comment, too. Because I will not update this story again until either the votes OR the comments on the overall story get up to 75. And no, commenting 20-something times in a row will not make me update. I mean legitimate comments that tell me what you think of the story or tell me that you like the story. I will not count any new comment that asks/tells me to update, either. Just a warning.

Moving onto the lighter side of things, you're all gonna have lots of feels by the end of this chapter, so I just want to say that I still love you all and I can't wait to see how you react. And yes, I mean feels. If you don't get it, you need to check out tumblr. Enjoy!

************************************************************************************************************

*Niall's POV*

"Nialler, I'm home," Liam's voice rings through my flat.

“I'm in my room," I call out to him.

I listen as his footsteps get closer and closer, then the door handle turns and the door swings open. Liam walks towards me and wraps his arms around me, hugging me tightly. "I missed you," he whispers in my ear.

"I missed you, too," I murmur. "I wasn't sure you'd make it for our anniversary dinner."

"I got sidetracked, but some friends of mine helped me get here in time," Liam reasons with me. "I made new friends today that I think you'd like," he adds as he pulls away from me.

"That may be true, but you need to get yourself ready to go, so we'll worry about it later," I remind him, walking to my closet and tossing him some of the clothes he left here. We spend enough time at each other's flats to almost need the stashes of clothing. Plus, we're dating, so it's a kind of precaution in case we decide to have a random sleepover. It happens more than you'd think.

"Thanks, Nialler. I'll be ready in 5, alright?" Before I have a chance to respond, he starts changing right there in my room.

I stand frozen for a few seconds, staring at my boyfriend's oh-so-perfect body (other than the silvery scars that you can only see if you're looking for them) before forcing myself to look away. I don't have time for him to be mesmerizing me, I remind myself. "I'll wait at the car, yeah? See you in a few love," I mumble before kissing Liam on the cheek and leaving the room.

I take my wallet and keys from the counter before heading to the door. I walk out and over to the elevator, not focused enough to take the stairs. Everything needs to be perfect. I pull out my phone and send a text to the other lads that simply says, "It's go time."