The first day 🙃

Olivia's POV~
I woke up at 5:30 and I didn't feel like getting up but I did. I moved here 4 months ago and the only person I knew was my best friend cierra. I got outta bed and hoped into the shower. While singing Music my alarm went off .so I got out of the shower and got dressed.

Olivia's outfit ^^Then I did my hair and put on a face mask because I was breaking out

Olivia's outfit ^^
Then I did my hair and put on a face mask because I was breaking out .

Olivia's hair^^After I finished my hair I washed my face mask off and ate breakfast

Olivia's hair^^
After I finished my hair I washed my face mask off and ate breakfast. Then I waited for my best friend to come to my house so we could walk to our bus stop. After 5 minutes cierra walked up to me and we started walking to our bus stop. While walking we saw two guys looking at us. They waved at us and cierra and I laughed. But we waved back and they walked up to us. They introduced themselves to us.

The boy on the left said "hey my name is Debo "

The boy on the left said "hey my name is Debo ". The other guy said "hey my name is Chris ". I ain't gonna lie they were cute but Chris just caught my eye more.  we introduced ourselves as well.
Chris pov ~
I was walking to my bus stop with Debo and we saw two fine girls walking. So we waved at them and they laughed and waved back. We went over to them and introduced ourselves they also did to us. We got on the bus and I sat next Olivia because To me she is more of my type. So I started talking and making jokes and we just vibed. I asked her for her schedule and we have almost all of are classes together. I turned around and saw Debo already flirting with cierra and I laughed. That might work for Debo but I'm like Olivia and I'm finna take my time with her. We got to school and Debo and I introduced Olivia and cierra to our friends Laii,Eisha,Kayla ,Nayah,gutta,Rell,Maj,Caleb,and essence. They got to know each other and we all looked at our schedules. Eisha,Rell,Olivia,Kayla and myself have first period together. So we all had our lockers together and mine was right next to Olivia's .
Olivia's POV~
Chris and Debo introduced us to their friends and there pretty chill. We went to our lockers and mines is right next to Chris. We went to our homeroom and other classes and I love my schedule. Chris and I met Debo and cierra on the bus. On the bus we exchanged numbers and followed each other on social media. Cierra and I didn't know until then that they were famous. But we really didn't care because we had our own social media following as well. When I got home Chris texted me .
Chris😍~ hey
Me~hey
Chris😍~ hope u had a good day at our school I know being a new student can be weird
Me~ yeah but it was actually great thanks to u and ur friends
Chris😍~np wanna walk to the bus tmr at 6:50?
Me~ sure

I was so happy I think I'm catching feelings for him ughh🥰🥰.