Ive loved and ive lost 🤕

Olivia's pov~
I woke up cierra showed me text messages of Chris and ocean. As soon as I saw them my heart dropped. I was about to break down and cierra told me to go to the car. I put on my slides and went to the car. As soon as cierra and I got to the car I started crying my eyes out. Cierra hugged me and said "don't worry will handle him". I just nodded my head and sat there quiet. Then cierra finally stopped at a ihop and told me to get out. We ordered our food and got our drinks. Then cierra said "Olivia I'm so sorry Chris shouldn't have done that". Then I said "it's fine I'm just hurt" and cierra said "I get it but I'm gonna help u get over it". We got our food and ate. Then we came back to Cierra's house and the boys were up. I realized that it was 7 o'clock in the morning. We walked into the room we were all in and I looked at Chris and got so mad. He walked up to and said "baby what's wrong" and I slapped the shit out of him. Then I said " so apparently ocean is your baby". As soon as I said that he said "I'm sorry she doesn't mean anything". I just said "don't start with that bs". I got my stuff and went in Cierra's car. She then drove me to my house and stayed there with me .
Chris pov~
I woke up and Olivia and cierra were gone. The I saw my phone was unlocked and in my messages. I figured out that they saw kaylas and I text messages. I felt so stupid I was going through a lot of stuff and Olivia was always at practice so I need someone to talk to. But I guess things escalated with Ocean and I. Then Olivia and cierra came in the room and I said "baby what's wrong" and she said "so apparently oceans your baby". I felt so bad then I said "I'm sorry she doesn't mean anything". Then she said "don't start with that bs" and went to Cierra's car. Then I looked at Debo and he was mad. I asked him what's wrong and he said "it's you nigga". Then I said "what do you mean" and he said "you always gotta mess up with Olivia like she a great girl for you and your gonna lose her for good if you keep playing around and acting stupid". I understand where Debo was coming from Olivia is a great girl and my dumb self keeps fucking up our relationship.
Olivia's pov~
After a couple hours I calmed down and just said fuck it. I decided to post on my Instagram some pictures and not give a fuck about anything.

Caption: on to the next 🤭😂❤️ by baddie_cici,famousdebo,and 9,056 othersComments ⬇️@baddie_cici~yesss that my best friend period ❤️❗️@famousdebo~can't hait on it  When I saw what Debo commented I thought maybe Chris will finally realize how much ...

❤️ by baddie_cici,famousdebo,and 9,056 others
Comments ⬇️
@baddie_cici~yesss that my best friend period ❤️❗️
@famousdebo~can't hait on it

When I saw what Debo commented I thought maybe Chris will finally realize how much of a dick he is. Then I saw that Debo posted on his Instagram a picture with Chris.

Caption: when my nigga mess up all I can do is tell him what he did wrong hope him be better in the future 😔❤️❤️by chris_gone_crazy,baddie_cici,sexy_livComments ⬇️@chris_gone_crazy~Srry to let ya down 😔I just looked at it and thought but I wasn'...

❤️by chris_gone_crazy,baddie_cici,sexy_liv
Comments ⬇️
@chris_gone_crazy~Srry to let ya down 😔
I just looked at it and thought but I wasn't gonna put myself in that situation again.so then I turned off my phone and cierra asked me to go live with her and talk about. I wasn't going to do it but then she said "Chris and Debo talking about you on there live". Then I turned on my phone again and saw what they were saying. They made the story sound like I wasn't being a good girl and I got mad. So I told cierra to start her live. I sat next to her and waited till more people came. Then 3,000 people came and I started talking about what happened. I then started to tell the story and I started crying. Cierra was hugging me while I talked and then I saw Chris was on her live. I didn't really care because he knew he was the reason of this. I was about to end the story and then I saw ocean was on my live. I stood up and screamed in the camera "fuck you ocean! Your nothing but a hoe ass,clout chasing ass bitch and I dare u to square up at the mall tomorrow". Then I ended the live and ocean started one as well. She said that she will fight me tomorrow at the mall and I said "bet don't come late either at 3:00!". After that I turned off my phone and went to sleep.