You got a problem hoe address it ❗️

The next day~
Olivia's pov~
I woke up and cierra was downstairs making us breakfast. As I walked down my stairs cierra said "good morning sis you ready to go beat some ass" and laughed. Then I just laughed and said "yeah". We sat down and ate breakfast and went on our phones. Then Chris went live and cierra joined. Someone asked him how he feel about ocean and I fighting. Then he said "I know I'm the reason they fighting and I feel horrible about it. They were close friends and I ruined there friendship. I don't want to see them fight I'm just going to the mall with maj to see sum of y'all that's all". After leaving Chris love cierra and I just watched tv till 2 oclock. Then we got up and got dressed. I put on some gray sweatpants and a blue hoodie. Cierra pug on some black sweatpants and a red hoodie. We both put on our black nike running shoes and hopped in her car. We made it the at 3:02 and they were waiting for us. We got out the car and cierra said "what's good bitches!" And ocean said "so what's up". I just said "so we fighting or nah" and pushed her. Then she swung and I weaved it and we started fight. She started kicking me and I got mad. So I dragged her by her hair to the ground and started punching her right in her face. Then her sister got mad because she was getting beat up and kicked me on the floor. As soon as I fell before she could hit me cierra slapped her and said "don't hit my sis now we got a problem". Then I started punching ocean again. Then all of a sudden I hear guys screaming "stop fighting now" and someone picked me up. I screamed "put me down!" and they didn't listen. We got far away from the fight and the person put me down and kissed me. I didn't know who it was until I opened my eyes after we kissed and it was Chris. I rolled my eyes and started running. Chris pulled me back and said "Olivia Please listen to me" and I just ran. He started running after me but maj stopped him and said just to talk to me at school tomorrow. Which isn't going to happen because I was pissed.
Chris pov~
I was at the mall with maj and saw someone was on live showing the fight. Olivia was beating up ocean and then oceans sister pushed Olivia on the floor. Then cierra jumped in too. Maj and I ran to the fight and stopped it. I picked up Olivia a went far away from the fight. I put her down and my dumb self kissed her thinking she would calm down. Then she got mad remembering what happened with ocean and I. She tried to run away from me but I pulled her back and tried to talk to her. But she wouldn't listen and ran. Maj told me just to talk to her tomorrow but I don't know if that's going to happen. I know she got a basketball game tomorrow so I'm not trying to make her lose because of me.
Olivia's pov~
I made it back to the fight and everyone was looking at me. Then I said " what happened" and then cierra said "ocean left". I just got mad and told cierra to get in the car. We started driving and I said to cierra " thanks for backing me up" and she said "no problem". We made it home and ordered food. Then ocean started a live and I joined. She wouldn't show her face and I knew why so I showed cierra and she laughed. We got off her live and got our food we ordered. While we were eating Debo called cierra. Debo said to cierra "bae why did u hop into Olivia's fight". Then she said "because oceans sister hopped in so I did". And then he said "oh ok can I talk to Olivia" and I just said "I'm here". I took the phone outside and started talking to him. He said "Olivia I get why you feel a type of way about the ocean and Chris situation and I already told Chris he was wrong but he is trying to get you back" I just said "but I already took him back once and how do I know he ain't going to mess it up again". Debo said "I get that and it's good that you are not talking to him but just try to give him a chance maybe in a week". I just said "I'll think about" and he said "ok I'll see y'all tomorrow bye". I said "ok bye" and hung up. I gave cierra her phone back and we went to sleep. We have a game tomorrow and we need rest.