I still want you though💆🏽‍♀️❤️

Olivia's pov~
I woke up to my phone spammed of a bunch of people texting me. Debo,eisha,gutta,and rell texted me asking why I said Chris name in the video. I didn't think anybody would see it so I thought it wouldn't matter. I got up and dressed then went downstairs to eat breakfast. After eating I went outside and started walking with cierra. Then Debo called me and I answered. Then he said "so what was that interview about" and laughed. I just said "it was just a little joke because everyone had someone and I didn't ok" and then I hung up.
Debo's pov~
I called Olivia about what she said on the interview as a joke and she got mad. I still think she likes Chris though so I told Chris to do a prank and say that him and ocean are dating. Ocean agreed so when we get to school there gonna hold hands and hug to see if Olivia does anything. We then made to the bus stop and cierra and Olivia was already there. We were all silent and waited there till the bus came. After we got off the bus ocean and Chris started walking together and I could see Olivia wasn't bothered. But then Chris and ocean started holding hands and Olivia stormed off to her locked. Then cierra followed her.
Olivia's pov~
When we got off the bus Chris and ocean started walking together. And I didn't really care because I knew they were friends and Chris told Debo he still wanted me. But then they started holding hands and I got mad because he's suppose to be showing me he still wants me.  I'll admit I still have feelings for for him. But I can't just keep giving him second chances and I told Debo that. I went to my locker and cierra followed me. She already knew why I was mad so I got my stuff and she walked me to my homeroom. I got into my homeroom and I sat right in the back. Then eisha saw me and realized I was upset. Then she sat down next to me and said "sis what's wrong". Then I said "Chris and ocean we're holding hands in the hallway". And then she said "what's wrong with that y'all aren't daiting I thought you were done with him". Then I said with a little bit of a scream in my tone "he's suppose to be showing me he still wants me. I still like him but I'm not gonna let him do me dirty again and I told Debo that". And then She said "oh well then thats messed up I'll talk to him" and I just said ok and put my head down as everyone came in the classroom. I just ignored everyone the whole day and after the last bell I went to my locker and went straight to the bus. When I got on the bus I put my hoodie over my head and put my earbuds in. I didn't even want to talk to cierra because everyone was talking about ocean and Chris today.
Chris pov~
I felt bad for not telling Olivia it was a prank in the morning. So I tried going to her locker but she wasn't there. So I just got my stuff out my locker and went to the bus. I got on the bus and saw Olivia and could tell she was upset. I then went and sat next to her and she rolled her eyes and looked at the window. Then I said "I know your mad about what happened this morning" and then she cut me off and screamed "no shit nigga your suppose to be showing me you still care but apparently you don't so leave me alone". I felt so bad and I saw Debo and cierra walk onto the bus and heard what she said. I then said "it's was a prank to see if you still wanted me Debo said it would be a good Idea I still want you not ocean". Then she said " oh ok" and I then said "why does it matter I thought you were done with me". Then she said "ok I still like you but I'm not giving another chance just for you to mess with my feelings". Then I said "I'm not gonna do that just give me a chance". Then she said "ok but you got to promise you won't hurt me". Then I said "ok I promise" and then cierra said "so what going on". Then I said "so olivia will you be my girlfriend?". Then she looked at me and smiled and then said "yes". Then I hugged her while Debo and cierra acted like little fan girls saying "awwwww I love them". I'm so glad I have Olivia back and I'm not going to mess up with her. Then we got off the bus and I walked Olivia home and kissed her goodbye and went to my house. After I got home and took a shower I fell asleep.