What we got is forever 📌❤️

6 weeks later~
Olivia's pov~
I woke up and cierra slept over last night because we're going on a double date with Chris and Debo. It's been six weeks that I've been dating Chris and I have to say it's been great. He really has showed a different side of him that I love so much. Today we're suppose to go roller skating and out for dinner. Cierra and I got dressed and went outside to take some pictures to post on our Instagram.
My post⬇️

Caption: shawty bad🧐❤️

❤️by Chris_gone_crazy,baddie_cici, ayoo.eisha and 8,678 others
Comments ⬇️
@baddie_cici~ sister 😍😍
@chris_gone_crazy~damn mama ily😍😍💍
Cierra's post⬇️

Caption: A sis glowin glowin 😚❤️ by sexy_liv,famousdebo,and 7,678 others Comments ⬇️@famous_debo~my baby fine asf 💍💍@sexy_liv~yesss best friend ❤️❤️

❤️ by sexy_liv,famousdebo,and 7,678 others
Comments ⬇️
@famous_debo~my baby fine asf 💍💍
@sexy_liv~yesss best friend ❤️❤️

Then Chris called me and said they were outside waiting for us. We got in the car and went to roller skating. Debo got our skates and we found a place to put our stuff down at. We then put on skates on and started skating. I kept on falling so Chris helped me. But then Debo and cierra came and made us fall. We all laughed and then 35 minutes later we stopped skating and left. Then we went to some fancy restaurant I don't know the name of. The food was so good. Chris and Debo payed and I told them thank you. Then Chris and Debo came to my house with us because my mom left for a business trip again. We all layed on the couch and watched a movie. Then I told Chris I had to go upstairs and change. I went upstairs and my phone started going off from Chris friend Caleb. He was texting me being very rude.
Caleb🤝~hey bitch stop daiting Chris before something happens to you
Me~Caleb what are you talking about why
Caleb🤝~bitch we need him and your taking him away from us and he's suppose to be with Kayla
Me~ what why would he date Kayla we love each other and why are u coming at me like this
Caleb🤝~because your a ugly and dumb hoe
Me~how Fr can u stop with this it's not funny
Caleb🤝~ Bitch this ain't a joke back off of Kayla's mans and you better tell your friend cierra the same thing about Debo and if you don't you'll see the consequences.

I just started crying and I heard someone coming upstairs so I tried to wipe my face. Then Chris came in the room saying "babygirl what's wrong". I just said "it's nothing" but he didn't believe me. Then he took my phone and it was unlocked and saw the text messages. I could see he was getting mad but I told him not to do nothing tonight because it's going to make it worse. He said "ok but don't believe anything he said he's an ass whole. I just nodded my head but I knew he could tell I was still thinking about it. Then he said "let's just stay up her tonight ok" and I just nodded my head. We layed down in my bed. And while we were cuddling he kissed my head and said "no matter who doesn't like it I'm always gonna be with you because what we got is forever". I just smiled and then we kissed. Then I got on top of him and took his shirt off. He did the same to me and started kissing my neck making me let out small moans. Then he took off my bra and started leaving small hickies on my chest. Then I pulled down his pants and took out his dick from his boxers. Then I started sucking on it making him groan. Then he picked me up and layed me down my bed while he kissed down to my underwear line. Then he took them off and started giving me head. I can't lie it felt so good. I started letting out even louder moans. Then he stook his dick in me and I letting out big moans. Then he grinned and started bounding me so hard. I could fell a not filling up in my stomach. Then I got on top of him and started riding him. After a little he hit me from the back making me scream. Then I screamed "ooo fuck baby I'm about to cum". Then we came into each other and Chris looked at me and said "you thats was good wasn't it" and laughed. I just laughed and layed back down in my bed. We then fell asleep watching tv.