All we got is each other 🤕

Chris pov~
I woke up in Olivia's bed next to her. I got dressed and brushed my teeth.when I finished getting ready I tried waking Olivia up but she wouldn't. So I changed her clothes and I just tried to do her hair. She finally decided to wake up and looked in the mirror.She saw her hair and laughed at her hair. Then I just said "well u wouldn't wake up so I did ur hair". She just smiled and took her hair out of the ponytail I did and wet it.
Olivia's pov~
I felt Chris pick me up and changed my clothes. He told me to get up but I didn't want to.Then he tried to do my hair and I decided to get up because I wasn't gonna let him mess with my hair. I looked in the mirror and I laughed. This fool tried to put my hair in a ponytail. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. Then I got my phone and Chris and left the house. I asked Chris to take my picture and then I posted them on my Instagram.

Caption: you got me wanting more and more😉😋❤️❤️by Chris_gone_crazy,baddie_cici,bracfacelaii,and 7,655 othersComments ⬇️@chris_gone_crazy~ily baby 🤤🤤❤️@bracefacelaii~ooo what y'all be doing ☕️☕️💗

❤️by Chris_gone_crazy,baddie_cici,bracfacelaii,and 7,655 others
Comments ⬇️
@chris_gone_crazy~ily baby 🤤🤤❤️
@bracefacelaii~ooo what y'all be doing ☕️☕️💗

Then Cierra texted me.
Cierra🤞🏾❤️~hey sis
Me~hey
Cierra🤞🏾❤️ ~can u and Chris walk to the bus this morning
Me~sure we on the way
Cierra🤞🏾❤️~Ight bye
Me~bye

I was a little confused why cierra asked Chris and I to go to the bus stop but I didn't think about it too much. So Chris and I made it there and all of a sudden Debo said "Chris why is you playing with me". I was confused and I then Chris said "nigga ur mad for what"and laughed. Then Debo pushed Chris and I screamed "what is y'all problem". Then while cierra was holding Debo down he said "tell her Chris ! Tell her that you was cheating on her with cierra!". I got pissed and said "really wow so this what we doing now".  I slap Chris and walked up to cierra and said "I trusted u and u took that shit for granted". Then Debo and Chris started fighting and I ran off to my house.
Chris pov~
Before we left the house cierra texted me and asked to do a prank on Debo and Olivia. She told me what prank we were doing and I told her I'll do it. We made it to the bus stop and it all started. Then after Debo said I was cheating on Olivia she slapped me and said something to cierra. Then Debo started hitting me and Olivia ran to her house. Then after Olivia was gone Debo said "Chris should I go fuck Olivia then because she already said she wanted my dick" and then cierra said "that bitch" and I got mad. So I punched Debo straight in his mouth. Then cierra screamed "guys stop it was a prank" running up to us with her camera. Debo looked at his lip and I just ran to Olivia's house. I banged on her door and waited for her to answer.
Olivia's pov~
As soon as I came home I cried and layed on my couch. Then 20 minutes later Chris banged on my door. He said in a mad tone "open up Olivia". I opened the door and wiped my eyes. Then he calmed down and said "baby I'm sorry it was a prank u can ask cierra she has the whole video". I said "it's fine just don't play like that again but why are u mad". And he said "it's nothing but we arent talking to cierra and Debo right now. Then I said "ok but have to tell me" and said "Debo said he might as well fuck u then and that u wanted his dick and cierra called you a  bitch". Then I got mad and told him I never wanted his dick and asked him if he believed me. And he said " I do but he crossed the line when he said that" and I said "I know and so did cierra".we decided to stay home and not go to school. We layed down and he said "baby I'm glad I got you and you know I would never do that to you". And I said "I know all we got is each other".