Oh thats your man 🤣

Olivia's pov~
So I woke up and like always went in the shower.then I got out the shower and got dressed .

Olivia's fit (but it's in blue)^^I brushed my teeth and left the house

I brushed my teeth and left the house. Cierra was already waiting for me at my door so when I came outside we just started walking. I said "today something gonna go down". Then she said " Ik and you know I'm always right behind you". We made it to the bus stop and Chris and Debo were already there. Chris walked up to me and said "what was your post about last night?". I just walked passed him and got in the bus. I sat next to cierra and didn't say a word. I went to my first period and was quiet the whole time and just waited till next period. I did that because we all have second period together witch includes essence 🙄. First period ended and I left class and went straight to cierras class to walk with her. We walked in and stranded right in front of essence desk. I said loud and clear "why are you texting my nigga". Then she said "because I can don't get mad because I'm like that". Then her friend Cece that sat next to her laughed. Then cierra said "bitch why you laughing with your ugly ass".
Then essence stood up and said "you big mad aren't you" and laughed. Then cierra and I said "what's good". Everyone stood up and essence started to swing but I dogged it. Then I hit her with a hard right hand,right on her eye.Then everything started to get outta hand. Then essence friend cece jumped in and slapped me. The. Cierra jumped in as well and helped me beat up essence and cece. Then Chris pulled me off of essence and Debo got cierra off cece.Then the principal came and yelled "to the office now". We all sat down and the principal said " I'm giving y'all a warning this time but ion wanna see nothing else like this are we clear ". We all said "yes". We all walked out and Chris asked to talk to me for a second. He said "why did you think I was talking to essence". I got mad again and tried walking away. Then Chris pulled me back and asked me again. Then I screamed "nigga I know y'all were talking laii told me". Then he said "I was talking to her but then I found out she was also talking to my friend Caleb so I stopped. And I talked to her the other day because she was said on her story". Then I said "oh okay then I'm sorry". Then he said " it's fine plus I love that my baby was jealous". Then we went back to class.
Fast forward to the end of the day
I was walking out of my class and I saw Chris and essence kissing.I started crying so hard everyone was behind me so when I turned around they all were shocked. I ran to my bus and put my earbuds in. Cierra ran on the bus and sat next to me. As soon as she saw my face she hugged me and said "your coming to my house today". I just nodded my head. Then Chris and Debo came on the bus and sat right across from us. We sat there quiet as we could be. Then our stop came and we got off. As soon as we got off the bus I just started crying all over again. Chris and Debo heard me and turned around and looked at me.I ran straight to Cierra's house. Cierra calmed me down and told me to brush it off. Then she ordered pizza and we watched tv. Then she told me to call my mom and ask if I could stay the night. My mom said "of course" so we went to my house to get some clothes and came back. I realized I should show Chris what he's missing out on and I took some pictures. Then I posted on my Instagram.

Caption: smile through the pain😁❤️ by baddie_cici,famous_ocean,bracefacelaii and 4,500 othersComments ⬇️@baddie_cici~that's my bestie go Bestie 😍❗️@famous_ocean~that's right girl 😘

❤️ by baddie_cici,famous_ocean,bracefacelaii and 4,500 others
Comments ⬇️
@baddie_cici~that's my bestie go Bestie 😍❗️
@famous_ocean~that's right girl 😘

Then I saw Chris was on live so I joined and he was talking about what happened at school. He said "I should've never done that Olivia and if could change it I would". I want to go back with Chris but I have to teach him a lesson. After I turned off my phone I went to sleep.
Chris pov~
I was on the way to my locker after my last class and essence came up to me and kissed me. I was surprised but my dumb self kissed her back. Then Olivia saw and started crying as she ran on to the bus. I felt so bad, everyone walked up to me and said "why did you do that man". I got my stuff and went to the bus with Debo. It was silent the whole ride. Then we got off the bus and Olivia started crying. I wanted to say sum but she ran to cierra's house. Then Olivia posted on her instagram and she looked great but Debo told me not to like it. So then I went live and talked about what happened at school. I didn't notice Olivia was on my live until I finished talking. Then she left and I ended my live. I don't know what to do but all I know is I have to get Olivia back.