Get your head in the game😤

Olivia's pov~
I woke up and saw cierra on her phone. I said "good morning" and smiled. She just said "good morning" as I got out of bed. Then I went to get dressed and do my hair. After I finished getting ready cierra told me it was time to leave. We decided to take the bus to school because Cierra's mom is going to pick us up after our game. We started walking and I asked if cierra could take some pictures of me. She did and I posted one of them on my Instagram.

Caption: Look at u thinking u could live without him, now look at u living💛🤩❤️by famousdebo,baddie_cici,ayoo

❤️by famousdebo,baddie_cici,ayoo.eisha and 9,870 others
Comments⬇️
@baddie_cici~ my sis cute cute💯❤️
@ayoo.eisha~ sis is a meal❤️

After we made it to the bus stop Debo and Chris walked up to us and said "hey guys". Cierra and I just said "hey" and I just acted like I cared. Then I got on the bus and put my earbuds in because I just need to stay into my game later. Then we made it to school and I put my stuff in my locker and went to my homeroom.

Cierra's pov~
Debo,Olivia,Chris and I were on the bus and Olivia was acting mad or something. I don't know what was wrong but she didn't talk to us and put her earbuds in. Debo said "she probably just trying to focus on y'all game later". I just said "yeah probably" and got off the bus. Olivia then left us and went to her locker. Then I asked "are y'all coming to the game" and they both said "yeah of course". I just said "ok I got to go through so bye". They both said there goodbyes to me and I left to my homeroom.
Fast forward to lunch~
Olivia's pov~
I got my lunch and sat down at my table where we all sit at. Then cierra and Debo came and sat down across from me. Then Debo said " Olivia Chris was talking about you today". Then I just said "what why" and then cierra said "someone was saying you were ugly and a hoe and he went off backing up for you". Then I said "that's nice" and I just thought maybe he is trying to prove he is sorry. But then I thought stop being stupid all he did was tell the truth about me. Then Chris walked over and sat next to me. I just hugged him and he said " thanks but what was that for" and I said " thanks for sticking up for me". He just said "oh no problem" and smiled. We started eating and talking then we all left and went back to class.
Fast forward to the end of the day ~
Still Olivia's pov~
I left my class and went to my locker and met up with cierra in the locker room. Then we changed into our uniforms and started warming up. After 45 minutes the other team came and we started to play. I made the first basket and everyone started cheering. Then we finished the first quarter and it was 23-28 and we were winning. Then the other team started playing hard and got back up to even score. I passed the ball to nayah and then she made it. Then I stole the ball and got a break away lay up. We ended the first half with the score as 45-47. We started playing again and the other team started making 3's out of nowhere. And then we weren't making none of shots. So I passed the ball to cierra because she was the only person that was making there shouts. But then one of the other teams player pushed her to the floor. And I could see cierra getting mad and I was too so I went up to the girl and said "aye stop it before we take this outside". She just rolled her eyes and walked back to her spot. We went back to playing and the same girl started messing with me. While I was going up for a lay up she pushed me to the floor and took the ball while she laughed. The stands all started getting mad because they new she was playing dirty. I was so mad and I ran up to her and pushed her and said "so what's good because you really gonna get your ass beat today". Then the referee called a technical on me but not her. I got mad and then my coach new I was mad and he said "look I knew what that girl did wasn't fair but you got to get your head in the game come on all these people are here for you not her. This is our home court and we got to show them how good we really are ok". I nodded my head and sat down. We were losing in the third quarter as 67-56. We started playing again and playing better this time. We started making are shots and the other team wasn't. I passed the ball to nayah and she made the last shot of the game. The score was 73-82 and everyone was so happy and the people in the stands are screaming and cheering super loud. Cierra,nayah,and I all ran to each other and hugged. Then some reporter or someone came up to us with a camera and asked us what made us come back in the forth quarter. Then I said "we just all wanted to win and we all knew what we needed to do and we played harder". Then she said "Olivia I saw you got mad when cierra got fouled why" and I said "well cierra is my best friend and we don't play dirty like that so I got mad". Then she said "so you girls must have someone in these stands that cheers for you the most who is it?" And cierra said "mine is a boy named Debo" and nayah said "mine is that girl named Laila". Then I just said "mine is that boy named Chris". Then the lady said "well that's so cute but I just want to say good game to y'all and hope I see y'all play in the finals". Then we all said "thanks and we hope so too". Then we went into the locker room and changed our clothes. Then nayah said to me "so Chris is the one" and laughed. I then said "I had nobody to say so I just said him". Then cierra and nayah laughed and I just rolled my eyes. Cierra and I told Nayah bye and went to Cierra's mom car. Then Cierra's mom dropped me home and I said "thank you and cierra you coming to my house tomorrow right" and she said "yeah I'm coming bye sis". Then I said "bye" and closed the door. I went into my house and took a shower. Then I got into my bed put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.