Thats my baby💕

Still Olivia's pov~
I woke up and my phone was blowing up.Chris posted a picture of me on his Instagram and everyone went crazy.

Chris posted a picture of me on his Instagram and everyone went crazy

Caption:This is all mine and I'm all hers❤️.She makes me so happy everyday.Ill do anything for this girl and I'm happy to call her my baby @sexy_liv
#wce💍💗
❤️ by sexy_liv,famousdebo,baddie_cici,and 8,560 others
Comments ⬇️
@sexy_liv~ily😘💕
@famousdebo~my bro in love 😂

I was so happy when I saw what he posted.I really do love him and I know he feels the same.Then I got into the shower and got dressed.

Olivia's outfit ^^I put on the outfit Chris bought for me and left the house

Olivia's outfit ^^
I put on the outfit Chris bought for me and left the house.Chris was outside my house sitting in a comaro.

Chris was outside my house sitting in a comaro

He screamed "baby I got my drivers license". I was shocked but I said "ok skurt skurt".He told me no get in the car. He said "what you want for breakfast". I said "it doesn't matter I don't car". He said "ok" and drove to McDonald's. He got me some food and a drink. I took a picture of it and posted on my Instagram.

Caption:mornings with my baby🥰💗@chris_gone_crazy❤️ by Chris_gone_crazy,Ayoo

❤️ by Chris_gone_crazy,Ayoo.eisha,bracefacelaii,baddie_cici and 7,098 others
Comments ⬇️
@chris_gone_crazy~always got u 😘😘❤️
@baddie_cici~y'all left me 😂

Then we went to school and everyone came up to us. Then eisha said "so y'all just gonna go on a date and not tell us". I said "it wasn't a date all we did was get breakfast". Then laii said "bitch that's a date"and we all started laughing.Chris put arm around me and we walked to our lockers. We went to our homeroom and talked the whole time.
Fast forward to the end of the day ~
I left my class and Chris was waiting for me at my locker. I said "hey baby" and he replied with "hey shawty". He told me to get my stuff and come with him. So we got into his car and left. While riding home with Chris cierra and Debo texted us. They said "why y'all left us , don't do anything stupid". I just left them on open and laughed. We made it to my house and my mom wasn't home so I told Chris he could come in. We walked in a I saw a note my mom left for me on the counter. It said " dear Olivia I'm not gonna be here till tomorrow night so there's food in fridge and 25 dollars on my dresser of u want to order anything love u from mom". I gave the note to Chris and asked if he could stay over. He asked his mom and she said "yes". so we went to his House to get him clothes. I walked in with Chris and his family just looked at me. Chris went upstairs to get some clothes. Then his mom came up to me and said "you must be Olivia we've heard so much about you". I said "really" and she said "yes Chris talks about you everyday at dinner".
Then his dad asked me if I wanted to stay for dinner and before I could answer Chris cane downstairs and said "she would but we have to go maybe next time". Then Chris and I said "goodbye" and left. We got into the car and Chris said "sorry my family was being....." before he could finished what he said I kissed him. Then I said "it's no big deal plus I love the fact that you talk about me". Then we both laughed and drove to my house. We made it home and Chris and I layed in my bed and watched some movies. Then he asked me to make a Dubsmash with him. I told him "sure but don't get mad if I do it wrong" and laughed.we made a Dubsmash and I did horrible but Chris liked but I made him swear to not post it.Then We put on another movie and later fell asleep.