The dinner😁

Chris pov~
While Olivia and I was watching tv my mom texted me.
Mom❤️~why is the school calling me saying your absent
Me~something happened at the bus stop and it was best for me and Olivia to not go
Mom❤️~okay well bring olivia over for dinner
Me~okay bye love u
Mom❤️~love u too
I told olivia that my mom wanted her to come over for dinner tonight . She was so excited and asked her mom if she could go. Her mom didn't mind and she just smiled so hard I laughed. I said "I never met someone who was excited to meet my bad family". She laughed and said "will see about that" and she  went upstairs to look at outfits.
Olivia's pov~
I was so excited to meet Chris family because last time I went over there his mom was is nice. But I have to look good so I went upstairs and tried to find a perfect outfit. Then Chris came upstairs and said "bae u ready to leave" and I looked on my phone and it was 7 o'clock already. I asked Chris if we could just twin because I didn't know what to wear. He told me to wear our black champion sweatsuit. Then Chris and I drove to his house. We made to Chris house. we walked in and his mom walked up to us. Then she hugged us and said "hey love birds" and we just said "hey" and laughed. Then his mom said "sit down and relax dinner will be done in a couple minutes". Then Chris got the remote and turned tv on. Then a few minutes later the food was done. I went to go get my plate and Chris said that he got it and told me to just sit down. Then his mom said "aww my little boy is being a gentleman" and we all laughed. Then we got our food and prayed. Then Chris mom asked us how long we have been dating. Before I could say anything Chris said "two weeks". I was just shocked because I haven't been keeping up. Then his mom said "wow that's early for you Chris you must be really special Olivia". Chris then said "she is" and his mom said "well I hope so". After we finished eating I started helping Chris mom cleaning and and she said "Olivia your a great girl for Chris and please no matter what happens stay with him he needs a good girl like you". I just smiled and said "thank you and I will". Then Chris came in and he said we had to leave. Before we left Chris mom took some pictures of us. Then we said bye to his mom and got in the car. When we got into the car Chris posted the pictures on his Instagram.

Caption:I will give you the world babygirl 😊❤️❤️by sexy_liv,ayoo_eisha,d1

❤️by sexy_liv,ayoo_eisha,d1.nayah and 9,067 others
Comments ⬇️
@sexy_liv~💕💕💕🤤
@ayoo_eisha~awwww😂

We then drove to my house and cierra and Debo was outside. I already saw Chris getting mad and I told him to calm down. We got out of the car and Chris said "why the fuck are y'all here". Cierra then said "I'm sorry for pulling that prank on you I didn't know it was gonna be that big of a deal and I'm sorry for calling you a bitch". Then Debo said "I'm sorry for being disrespectful and saying the things I said I was just upset and I didn't know how to handle it". Then Chris said "it's fine just stop playing with us" and laughed. Then cierra said "so we cool" and I said "yeah we cool" and we all hugged. Then I told them to come inside. We all cane in and sat on the couch. Then we all eventually fell asleep.
Fast forward two weeks later~
Cierra's pov~
Chris, Debo,Olivia,and I were having a sleepover over at my house because my parents weren't home. Everyone was asleep and I was watching tv while Chris phone started going off. Kayla was texting him.so I put his thumb on his phone and read through the text.
(Kayla is famousocean)
Yesterday's text⬇️
Kayla💗~hey baby
Chris~hey bbg
Kayla💗~wyd
Chris~nun just chilling
Kayla💗~well come through I'm been missing u lately
Chris~I'll come through tmr because I've been missing u ❤️
Kayla💗~alright see u tmr
Chris~ Ight
Today's text messages ⬇️
Kayla💗~ baby where u at?

I got so mad I woke up Olivia and showed her the text messages. I could tell she was about to cry. So I told her to go to the car and will go somewhere to calm down. I then took pictures of the text on my phone and then left.