14th Chapter: Many years after the disasters that we've seen

Song: "The Only Hope For Me Is You"

Album: "Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys"

Last chapter. Hope you all liked this story and don't stop reading :)

Enjoy

Blanca~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Skip four years*

FRANKIE'S P.O.V.

It's been four years since we practically came back from the Death. Well, at least three of us. I would never forget Gerard and Mikey.

I also made a friend of mine tattoo me in my right arm the words “We Made Our Way As Brothers” It came to my mind one day as a result of messing with their surname and the fact that we were almost brothers.

Juliet had the same in her right shoulder blade.

During this four years a lot of things has happened. I guess you could say that.

Ray and Rose had been dating since that day we found out they had kissed. We were all pretty happy with it, they were great together and Ray had stopped being an asshole to Juliet.

We were back in our old house, near The Killjoys basement. Dr. Death continued in contact with us.

It was something funny because when we came back and I saw this boy in skates hugging Juliet and that stuff I thought that something was wrong, but then she explained it to me.

I had to recognize that I was calmer after it.

Also, Juliet and I have had a baby! Yeah, I had a daughter. It was the most awesome feeling in the world.

Every time she looked at me with her little greenish eyes I melted.

– Frank, Emily is crying. Can you see what's wrong? – Juliet asked.

– Yeah – I said standing up from the chair I was sat in.

I loved my two girls more than anything, but I couldn't wait to have Frankie junior with us.

Yeah, we were waiting for another baby, and it was a boy.

I caught Emily and rubbed her back calming her. She fell asleep again in my arms.

Juliet came next to me and smiled.

– What? – I whispered.

– You're a great dad – she rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead smiling.

– I love you – she said.

– I love you too – she lifted her head and our eyes met. I could see that sparkle of happiness in her eyes.

Those eyes that had always being able to make me stay breathless and that our daughter had too.

I didn't care if there was a Heaven, I was already in my personal one.