2nd Chapter: Look alive sunshine

(A/N) Each title belongs to a song, I'll be putting the names before each chapter just in case you want to know or listen to it :o)

This is obviously: Look Alive, Sunshine from "Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys"

Blanca~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JULIET'S P.O.V.

I woke up still in Frankie's arms. I smiled and stretched. The sun was barely raising behind the mountains. It was going to be a cold day; I could say it because of the open window. Frankie should have left it open the night before to refresh the air of the house.

I stood up carefully after taking off Frankie's arms from me and closed the window. I looked outside and saw that the lights of Mikey and Ray's house were turned on. They were already up?

– If you were the sunrise, I wouldn't matter to wake up early everyday – Frankie said. I turned around smiling.

– Cheesy – I sat next to him in the bed.

– Only for you – he said smiling.

I was going to peck his lips but he kissed me full in the lips. Damn, that turned me on. I kissed back and he intensified it more. His hands went to my hips and he came closer. We never broke the kiss, just to breath.

I put my hands in his chest and he introduced his under my t-shirt. He took it off, leaving me in my bra and shorts.

He rolled so he was on top of me and smiled in the kiss. I smirked back and continued kissing.

I unbuttoned his jeans and was going to put them down a bit when there was a knock on the door. Damn it!

We broke the kiss; I groaned and stood up, putting again my t-shirt. Frank sighed loudly and buttoned his jeans again.

– I'll see what they want – I said putting on my boots.

– I'll take a shower – he said in his way to the bathroom.

– Hey! Wait for me – I said leaning on the door frame. He half-smiled and nodded, going into the bathroom.

I went to the door and looked outside the window first to see Mikey standing there. I opened the door.

– Hi – I smiled kindly.

– Hey – he stood there, his hands in his pockets.

– Ehm, do you have to tell us something? – I asked seeing he wasn't going to talk.

– Uhm...yeah – he murmured scratching his hair.

– It's okay, I won't bite you – I said smiling. He half-smiled looking to the floor.

– I've come to say sorry, we've been treating you bad without reason, we're just too stressed – he shrugged shyly. I nodded.

– I know Mikey, we all are, but you have to know that we're just trying to take it as well as possible, we want to save Gerard too – I hugged him for a moment and then separated.

– We'll leave in two hours or so – he said and left the house.

– Okay, we'll be in your house by then – I said and closed the door behind me.

It was nice to be again fine with everyone.

– Are you coming? – Frank called from the bathroom. I blinked and ran happily to where he was.

– What did he want? – He asked as I put my arms around his neck.

– He came to apologize – I answered.

– I'm not forgiving them for making you cry – he said and hugged me tightly for a moment.

– Where did we leave it? – I asked smiling, changed the subject.

– Hmm – he leaned and kissed me passionately again, putting my back against the wall.

– We have two hours – I said bitting my bottom lip. He kissed me one more time before taking my hand and introducing me in the bathroom with him. I giggled. That was my Frankie.

~x~

– I wish I could have a quite life – I said as we walked hand in hand to where Ray and Mikey where.

– Yes, it would be nice – Frank smiled and squeezed my hand.

He stood outside as I came and knocked on the door. He was still a little pissed off with them; even when Mikey had already come and had apologized.

Ray opened the door and looked first at me and then at Frankie. He was smoking and apparently ignoring the fact that we were looking at him.

– That's going to kill you – Ray said to him. Frankie just shot him the finger and went to our car that was parked near the house.

– What's wrong with him now? – Ray said. I rolled my eyes.

– People have bad days, and you're not the one to talk about happiness – I said not wanting to talk about it in that moment.

– Whatever – he answered, I guessed realizing about his behavior with us during the past days.

– We'll stop in Yirone – He scratched his curly hair.

– 4 days?! That's too much Ray, and you know it – I said, my eyes wide opened.

– We don't have time, maybe if Frankie and you stopped being so cheesy we would be already there – he said irritated.

– What happens? – Mikey asked coming from upstairs.

– Nothing – I answered. If he wanted it to be in this way, that was what he would have.

– We'll meet there and if you aren't there when we arrive we'll continue without you – I imposed. With that I turned around and exited the house.