Regret

Hey everyone, Qwin A'aeesha is back again with another story.

Thanks for checking out my story, i'm really grateful.

Everything in this story are all from my imaginations, the plot, characters, settings and everything and if you feel like it looks like any of your stories, i'm sorry friend you're mistaken.

Xo Xo Xo...hey, before I forget to ask have you seen my other story😄 "Falling For The Celebrity Boy"? If not please check it out. I'm sure you would like it.

Let me go now, I hope you enjoy the story😁
Bye for now.
I love you❤

Regret

I shouldn't have done it, I shouldn't have killed her. She was nice to everyone of us when she was alive. I shouldn't have paid her back in that way.

Now I'm living with full regret.

I made her suffer for nothing, I'm so sorry, I could recall when she was still alive, she used to be a kind and soft hearted person. She was so stupid to have trusted us. We made a fool out of her. I killed her, I fucking killed her.

Yes yes... I could remember, we planned against her and killed her on her birthday. I am a bad person.

I aaaaammmm a bad perssooooonnnn. I remember clearly, we conspired against her and we poisoned her. She trusted us but we betrayed her.