CHAPTER TWELVE : PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME.

I laid his sleeping head on my leg still sitting on his big soft ample bed.
I watched him sleep and snore like a baby. I caressed his hands and pecked his forehead countless times.

I miss him so much, I wish everything can come back to normal, me, him, my mum and his mum. I'm sure we're gonna make a beautiful family.

He rolled over to sleep comfortably while I made jest of him.

I played with his long pointed nose with his little ears.

He still has the same hair cut he always had ever since I've known him, Just that his hair is more full and more attractive.

He is cute just like that. He still wore the smile he always had whenever he sees me.

"Hmmm" he moaned as he rolled again.

Tears fell off my eyes as I stared at him.

He held my hand so tight like he doesn't want me to leave. But little did he know that I have been granted the power to disappear anytime I want.

"But to be sincere, now that I'm with him, I wish I never had the power to disappear anymore. I want to be with him for the rest of my life.

"Don't leave me please." I heard him sleep talk.

I smiled at him as the tears continued to stream down more and more.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, and I'm sorry I will still be leaving you. I just want you to know I still love you and will always do."

"Please don't leave me." he said again, again and again and again even more louder this time as tears rolled down his eyes.

"Please!" he screamed as he flew up.

**********

JASON'S POV

I flew up from bed screaming please don't leave me, I was begging her not to leave me.

"She was here, I can feel her presence. I can feel her sweet sensation whenever she's with me.

Selena was here, I could recall perfectly well the way I slept yesterday."

I've been hoping to see her three days ago. I was so worried that I didn't get to sleep well since then.

I threw my pillow on the floor out of anger yesterday night. I didn't cover myself also. And I had her picture with me before sleeping off but when I woke now, I found myself well covered with my head resting on the pillow firmly. I had tears on my hand instead of her picture.

She must have been crying all night.

How could I have slept like an idiot till the love of my life left.

"I need you back Selena! I need you back in my life!" I scream and cried.

"You need not to cry Jay," I heard her sweet voice.

I felt goose bumps all over my body as I heard her beautiful voice.

"I'm right here my love, here for you." she said and I turned to see her beautiful face.

My mouth remained agape as I cleared my face to confirm if I was just imagining or she's for real.

"Selena." I whispered in a surprise tone as tears made their way freely out of my eyes.

"I'm here Jay, she whispered back and we both hugged each other.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, I was murdered and betrayed."

"Betrayed?" I asked confused.

"Yes, I was betrayed by the people I loved and trusted most." she replied.

"Who?" I asked.

"Who else but Anabelle and Twinkle." she answered.

"Whoa," I shouted as I ran my hand through my hair.

"I miss you." she cried.

"I miss you too baby." I answered then she sat at the edge of my bed, placed my head on her legs and moved her hand through my hair as I told her about what happened when she was not around till I slept off.

Author's note

            Here we are again fams😊

          Jason finally got to see Selena😄

             Who else does she have to see before going back?😟

               Let's watch out for the next chapter😁

           Stay tuned and remain blessed✌

          And don't be a silent reader, kindly vote, comment and share. Thank you as you do so😍

      I love you❤
Qwin A'aeesha