CHAPTER TWO : WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

I woke up so tired, ugh, I have to go take my bath now and get ready for my fucking school before momma comes over to smack my ass like she has always done.

"Selena, this is the fiftieth time I'm calling you this morning. Get up from bed now before I come to smack your ass" she shouted from the kitchen.
Can you see I'm not lying, she won't allow me to rest.

"I'm up already momma" I shouted back.
"That's good of you my baby. Get dressed and come and take your breakfast." she said.

"Make Anny and Twinkle's own too please." I begged.

"Okay baby." she answered.

I got to class and went straight to my locker. Our English teacher Mr Stone entered the class after I came in. I looked back at Anabelle and she gave me a wink, then looked at my left side and saw Twinkle shaking her head. "What's she up to? Are they playing music in her head?" I asked Anny.

"Who knows, she's been acting strange since she came."

"Decorum Miss Benson." Mr Stone warned.
I kept quiet Immediately because I don't want to be sent out of the class today, because I promised momma to be a good girl in school .
At least In the whole of a week, I get sent out of the class four to five times by different teachers. But I don't want that to happen today.

Mr Stone taught us what he has to teach us and left the Class.
We all went out of the class for break.

"Selena, Selena" I heard Anny shout my name from the hall way. I looked back and buuummm, we both landed on the floor.

"What was that for" I pouted.
"I wanted to hug you but we ended up on the floor," she smirked.
"Remember you said you're gonna tell me something today." she flew up and dusted her pant.

"Yes I remember but I will only say it when Twinkle is around." I said and stood up too.

"She should be waiting for us in the cafeteria." she answered.

"Okay then let's go." I said and we headed to the cafeteria.

We got to the cafe and met Twinkle looking everywhere like she lost her morning food.

"Twinkle!" we said in unison.

"Where were you guys? I was looking for you." she pouted.

"Selena has something to tell us so listen." Anny informed.

"Yes I have something to tell the both of you. But please don't laugh at me." I begged.

"We won't laugh at you." they promised.

"Okay, the thing is I Selena Benson has finally_fallen_in _love." I said and looked at the both of them with one of my eyes closed.
"Hmmmmmm?" they both said in unison.

I had never fallen in love but now in my last year in high school I did.

He is a new student in St Thomas high school. He's fucking cute. And i fell for him the first time I set my eyes on him.

"So who is this lucky guy?" Twinkle asked.

"I can't wait to meet the guy" Anny whined

"Jason Martin" I answered and Anny looked at me with a pale face while Twinkle gave me a are_you_kidding_me look.

"You mean the new boy in our class?" Twinkle asked while Anny just kept staring at me.

"Yes, the new guy in our class Jason."

"Wow, that's nice" Anny finally spoke. "But you don't know if he loves you back." Twinkle said.

"That's the problem, I don't know if he likes me back," I wondered.

"So Anny, what is it you want to tell us?" I asked.

"Me? Tell you what?"

"Have you forgotten you also told me you have something to tell us?" I asked as I was anxious to hear what she have to say it.
"Ohh that," she laughed.
"I was just kidding, you should know." she said in between her laughter.
"Okay then." I said.

The bell rang signalling that the break is over. We all went back to the class.

The next subject we were having was chemistry. I unlocked my locker to bring out my chemistry book but was surprised with what I saw.

"How did this enter my locker? But no one knows my password except from my two friends and we were together just before everyone came in.
I brought out the paper to see what was inside.

Hi Selena. I am Jason Martin, the new guy in your class. I just wanna ask if we can be friends.
Thanks.

"Wooow so Jason wants to be my friend. I'm so happy." I brought out my note and placed it on my locker. Then I wrapped the latter and kept it neatly back in my locker.
"I can't wait to tell Anabelle and Twinkle about this."

"Hi, can I sit beside you?" I heard a dulcet voice said. I looked up to see Jason standing beside me.
He's so cute. He wore a harsh shirt that moulded him in the most amazing way. With a black trousers and shoe. He's got a curly hair and a pink lips. I looked into his narrow chocolate brown eyeballs. Then I remembered he asked me a question.
"Sure you can." I answered then looked back to see Anabelle and Twinkle laughing at me. I could'nt help but blush and concentrated back on our Chemistry teacher. But inside me, I knew my mind was not on what he was teaching us.

Author's note

Yoouu were allllwayss there for me, the tender wind that carried meeee(listening to music) 🎶🎧🎵🎹🎻🎼🎺🎤🎷 who else loves Colin Dion?🙋

Soooo how was that?💃💃💃

So we finally get to know why she was acting strange yesterday😂

She's in love with Jason Martin, the new guy in their class😍

Jason wants to be her friend too😱
Does he have any other thing in mind other than friendship?😇

Will update very soon🙌
Watch out for chapter three💑

Please🙏 don't forget to vote, comment and share.

I love you❤
Qwin A'aeesha