CHAPTER FIVE : KIDNAPPER

I woke up feeling tired, I didn't feel like leaving my bed because I love it so much but guess what, I love Jay more than my bed.

I rushed to the bathroom to take my bath and was also excited because I will be Jason and my best friends this morning.

I wore my pink tan top with blue pants, did my makeup, styled my shoulder length brown hair and carried my little brown bag.
"I am good to go" I flew to momma's room to say goodbye.

"Momma," I shouted from the entrance of her room.
"I'm off momma, don't miss me too much okay? I will be right back." I said and hugged her, while she kissed me on my forehead.
"Stay safe baby, I love you."
"I love you too mum." I answered and jugged out of the building. I got outside and saw Jason's car but he was not inside.

"Where could he be?" I asked myself. I searched everywhere, but I didn't see him.
"Where's Jay for God sake?" I was about to go back in when I felt something cold and sensual covering my eyes, and I, as the sharp girl I've always been, I screamed for help immediately.

"Help! Help! It's a Kidnapper!" I shouted before the same hand covered my mouth. I still didn't give up, I kept humming.

"Huuummm! Huuuummm! Hum_hum_hum_hum_hum." you must be wondering what that means. A very sensible helper should know what I meant, well if they don't, it's the same thing I said before. I couldn't say it very well because the kidnapper was covering my mouth tightly.
"It's me babe, calm down," finally the kidnapper decided to talk.
"Huh? Jason is the kidnapper? I mean, Jason is the actor in the kidnapping movie?"

"Don't you watch movies? You're not even romantic at all." he sighed as he removed his hands from my face.
"Ugh, that's so embarrassing, I think I need to start watching romantic movies." I fumed and followed him to the car.

"We're heading to to Anabelle's place then to Twinkle's and then we head to The beauty mall from there." he said and we drove off.

"Wooah! Let the birthday girl enter first." Twinkle whined as we were about to enter the mall.

Some minutes later, we started choosing clothes for me.
"This is the tenth time I'm changing clothes, you still don't like this?" I pouted and they all swifted their head in disapproval.

"Okay then, will change to the next one." I went back to the changing room and wore the last cloth.

"Wooow!" They all said together.
"Turn around." Jay signaled for me to turn. I did as he said and all I saw in his mesmerizing eyes was love and contentment.
"I love you" he said as if he was whispering.
"I love you too." I answered him back.

"Awwwwn, that's so sweet." Twinkle and Anny said in unison.

"Okay guys, let's move to Cold stone." Jason announced.

"This is a big fuck up, I would love to go with you guys but my mum said I shouldn't go home late, she wants me to go see her mother." Anabelle said.

"I have a date with drake this afternoon, and I need to go now, but seriously, I feel like going with you guys." Twinkle grumbled.

"So you guys don't wanna come with us huh? no problem then." I fumed.

"Don't worry babe, we will do ours too" Jay whined.

"It's not like that, just try to understand please." they both pleaded.

"Alright then, see you both in school on Monday." I said and hugged them.

"So can we go now?" Jay asked and held my hand like he doesn't want someone else go snatch me away from him as we strolled to the parking lot and drove to Cold stone.

**********
"Bye." he waved at me as he dropped me off at my house. I waited for him till he headed back home.
"Bye." I waved back and also headed inside.

"Why is everywhere full of smoke? What's going on? Is it coming from the kitchen?" I asked myself as I gently went to the kitchen.
"Momma! Momma! I called.
No one's here, who could have done this? What's cause of this smoke? It can't be momma, I'm sure she's at work now."

The door locked immediately I entered the kitchen.
"Momma!" I screamed as I tried to open the door.
"It's been locked from the back." I cried.

"Somebody help me! Hello, is anyone there?" I begin to sob more. Few minutes later, I started coughing, then I feel to the ground. I couldn't stand anymore, I looked everywhere for my bag to get my inhaler, but then I remembered I dropped it at living room before coming.

"Oh my God, what do I do now?" I managed to whisper still coughing. It became worst as everywhere started to blur, I continued coughing non stop until I couldn't breath anymore, then my eyes closed and the rest of the thing that happened after that, I can't say.

Author's note

        Please can I get tissue? I need go wipe my tears, it's getting too much😭

       Our innocent Selena, who could have done that to her?🙅

       Who could have locked her up? Or did the door locked itself?😠

      What could have caused the smoke in the kitchen?😖

       Is she gonna die? Is she gonna survive it?😨

        Let's here your opinions in the comment box please. I'm still crying😢

         Don't be a silent reader please, do vote, comment and share. Je vous remercie(thank you)🙏

      I love you❤
Qwin A'aeesha