CHAPTER SEVEN : HAPPY DEATH DAY

I woke up feeling excited, I actually don't know why I am excited, I just know I am.

It's Saturday and I'm not going to school, maybe that's why I'm excited.

I took my phone and guess what I saw, today's date. It was boldly written on the screen of my phone "June Twelve" I flew up immediately. Today is June Twelve, that means today is our birthday. Oh, I mean my birthday.

"I'm going to meet mum, if I didn't remember that today is my birthday as my mother is she not supposed to remember or remind me?" I stood up and was about to go when I saw something that befuddled me.

I went to my table to check it out, then I saw a cake. Not just a cake but a beautiful one with something written on it "Haply birthday baby"

"Awww, momma is so sweet." I ran to her room and hugged her so tight.

"Momma you shouldn't have stressed yourself.

"If I didn't do it for you baby, who else should I do for? Happy birthday baby." she said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you momma." I said

"I love you too baby." she answered.

I rushed back to my room to take my bath. After that I did my makeup and styled my hair. Then I wore my long nude armless gown and looked myself at the mirror and smiled.

"Knock knock" I heard someone knock on the door.

"Come in." I said to the person.

"Happy birthday baby." I heard Jason's voice.

"Jason!" I shouted and hugged him then he held my waist.

"You're looking gorgeous my love." he commended and I thanked him.

"I have two surprises for you." he said and clapped his hand.

"What surpri...OMG" I was about to ask him about the surprise he has for me when someone opened the door.

"Happy birthday miss." the young man greeted.

"This is for you." he said pointing at the cake the man was carrying. He knows me very well, he knows I love pink so much so he got me a pink and white cake decorated with a big love at the top.

"You can leave now." he said to the man. The man dropped the cake and went out.

"Thank you Jason, but this is too much. Momma already made one for me.

"Nothing is too much for my love, and this is the first one." he answered and drew me closer to him.

"You remember what you told me the other day, that you're gonna kiss me on your birthday." he whispered into my ear.

"Yes," I answered him shyly. He looked into my eyes and told me he loves me, the moved me more closer to him and was about to kiss me when we heard another knock on the door.

We were both startled as our foreheads hit each other.

"Ouch!" we screeched simultaneously.

"Sorry." we said again and we both laughed.

"What's wrong with this two love birds?" Twinkle joked and Anny followed.

"Happy birthday Selena." they said in unison.

"You can have this," Anabelle handed me a wrapped present then fed me with Pizza.

"And this too," Twinkle gave me a wrapped present and also fed me with Apple juice.