7.

8th May, 6 am:

Dante flutters his eyes open as a ray of sunlight hits his face through the blood red curtains.
Y/n is still in his arm.

A smile spreads onto his face as he brushes her h/c hair with his fingers. She looks so calm and peaceful while sleeping.
The male starts to think to himself.

He could get used to this, to Y/n waking up beside him every day.
Suddenly her eyes flutter open and look right into his turquoise ones. "Good morning", Dante says with a gentle smile which Y/n returns. "Dante", She says and hugs him tighter.
"No nightmares?"
Y/n hums at Dante's question which calms him even more. "Thank god."
Both face and deeply look into each other's eyes.

Y/n cocks her head to the side as Dante carefully caresses her pink cheek. "You're so beautiful", He says causing Y/n to blush even more.
"They were right", Dante continues. "You seem to be the only woman to make me feel like this."
Y/n smiles at Dante and cups his face. "I like Dante", She says with a bright smile causing the devil hunter to blush as well.

"W-we should get up. There are a lot of things we have to discuss."
Dante sits up with Y/n in his arms.

He proceeds to brush her h/c hair and lend her a few of his clothes to wear.
Lady mentioned to him that Y/n only wears those.

After that the two go downstairs and eat breakfast together.
"Okay, Y/n", Dante sighs as he leans back in his chair.
"You told me something about a bad woman with wings. What's up with that?"

Y/n looks up from the table and into Dante's eyes. "Her name unknown. Me only servant", The girl mumbles while looking away from the male.
"Did she destroy your city?" Y/n nods. "We destroyed city. She forced me with spell."
Dante nods.
"What about the wings", He asks. "Is she that angel from the article?"
Y/n shakes her head in no.
"Woman more evil. She watches us."
The girl looks around and lowers her voice. "She spy on people with bad life."

Dante gets up from his chair and trails around the kitchen while scratching his chin in confusion.
"She promise me fortune!"
"Is that how you got your white streak?"
Dante walks over to the girl and brushes his fingers through Y/n's white piece of hair. The girl nods.
"Agreement."
"I see."
The male pulls the other chair onto Y/n's side and sits right in front her, their faces being only a few inches away from each other.

"Tell me more."
Y/n nods.
"Me immortal until duty fulfilled." Dante cocks his head to the side with a raised eyebrow. "What duty?"
The girl gulps but proceeds with her story.
"Me open portal."
"What?"
Dante rises from his chair with a look of horror on his face. "That woman wants you to open the portal to hell?"
Y/n nods.

Dante takes the girl's hands into his. "You don't have to do this", He says as tears form in Y/n's e/c eyes. "She force me", She cries.
"I know, okay? We can get you out of that deal, okay?"
Y/n shakes her head once again. "I die!"
Dante's eyes widen. "What?"
"If me refuse she kill me."

Even though Y/n's language is far from perfect Dante understands every single thing and the meaning behind it.

"No, I won't let that woman do that. I'll save you."
Dante pulls the crying girl into his arms.
"I promise, I'll protect you", He mumbles into Y/n's ear.