1.

5th May:

A knock is heard on the wooden door of the "Devil May Cry" headquarters.

The door opens and Morrison enters with a strange document in his hands. "Dante."
"The bathroom's in the back", The white haired male says not looking up from his magazine.
Morrison proceeds to slam the document on the devil hunter's desk.
Dante looks up from his magazine and onto the paper in front of him.
"What about it", He asks reaching for a slice of pizza.

"This city has been attacked. We need to go there immediately!"
"You mean us, not you."
Morrison chuckles. "Yes, you. It's a job that will give you lots of cash."

Dante's fave lights up. "Aye?"
"Yes. They promised a large sum of money if you clear those streets for them."
With curiosity Dante lays aside his magazine and picks up the document.
"Minttown?"
"Yes, just right around the corner."

The devil hunter drops the piece of paper and leans back into his comfortable chair. "I don't know. I already got that other gig on my table."
"Hey, Dante!"

Suddenly Lady and Trish enter the front door and skip to the two males. "What's this?" Trish picks up the document and reads through the facts.
"Don't tell me you want to decline", She says to Dante who just sighs. "These people are in danger. More than we are right now!"

"Dammit", Dante curses under his breath.
He has a weak spot for the blonde devilish woman.

"Fine. It's just investigation anyway", Dante says and takes a bite of his pizza.

Once again the door bursts open revealing Nero. "Dante, have you heard of Mint-"
"Already have it here on my table, kid. We got the gig. Pack your bags, we're going tomorrow."

Nero nods and exits the headquarters as fast as he came.

Morrison also leaves with a satisfied smile on his lips while Trish and Lady steal Dante's pizza. The white haired male sighs. "Two gigs at once? This will be fun."
He gets up from his chair and walks over to the stairs.
"Don't stay up too late, you two", Dante says to the two girls before vanishing inside his bedroom.
He changes into his pajamas and lays down onto his bed.

Recently Dante has been feeling even more lonely and down than ever. What has gotten into him? All his motivation is gone. What is he fighting for again? No clue.

With these thoughts Dante rolls around the bed unable to sleep properly.
"Ah, this sucks", He curses as he rolls onto his back to face the ceiling.
Dante sits up and pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "Stupid brain."
His gaze shifts to the open window.

Dante climbs out of bed and walks over to the window to see the clear night sky even better. A sigh escapes his lips as he starts to count the stars in the dark grey sky.
Sometimes he has to start over because his tiredness starts to take over his body.

With a clear mind the male lays back onto the mattress and immediately drifts off into dreamland.

He slowly opens his eyes again.
Dante realizes that he is not in his bedroom anymore but rather in a deserted and destroyed town.
All the brick houses have fallen to the ground and purple tentacles break out of the ground with ruby colored blood pumping through them.
After a quick twirl to take in his surroundings Dante decides to walk around the area.

Nothing but ruins, tentacles, bodies and blood.
"What the hell happened here", He mumbles until he hears a cracking noise.
Dante looks down and realizes that he has stepped on a wooden sign. "Minttown."
He throws the sign back onto the ground and looks around once more.

One step after another he walks down the unknown streets of Minttown until he hears a strange noise.
Without a weapon he can't risk anything.
Dante sneaks to the source of the noise and what he finds almost makes his eyes widen.

Between all the cadavers sits a girl with h/c (hair color) hair and a white strand covering her face.
Dried tears stain her red cheeks and her e/c (eye color) could reflect the howl universe.
Dante gasps at the sight of the beautiful girl.

Was this a dream? No, it's too realistic.
The future? A deja vu?

Dante isn't sure but he is sure of one thing.

He must go to Minttown.