9.

9th May, 3 pm:

Dante holds his aching temples as Trish, Lady and Nero lead a heated discussion.
"We can't focus on Y/n now! We have a job coming up!"
"We can still save her before that!"
"Shut up!"

The three look at Dante in shock as he yelled through the entire house.
"We will get Y/n before the 15th."
"Dante, that is impossible, we don't even know where she is", Trish groans at the white haired male.
"That woman is a maniac and if we don't do something about it she might become a real problem", Dante argues and everyone agrees on his point.

"Then let's prepare. We're off to Minttown tomorrow."
The group looks at Dante with question marks on their faces. "Minttown?"
"If you would have noticed the direction of thing's flight then you would have noticed that she was flying towards Minttown, Frostie."
"Okay! God, geez."

The rest of the day the group prepares for their upcoming journey.
In the evening Dante sits down onto Y/n's bed with his front facing the big window.

A sigh leaves his lips as he eyes the scenery outside.
"I'll get you out of there, Y/n."

10th May, 5 am:

The group drives to Minttown prepared for the upcoming battle.
No one says anything the howl ride there.
Dead silence all along.

As the car stops everyone jumps outside and takes in the ruins once more.
"Okay, team. We go to the city center and look for Y/n. We're not leaving until we found her", Dante orders and the other three agree.

With their gear they start hiking towards the city center.
Dante can't stop but notice the silence lingering upon the city again.

Suddenly music is heard from the city center. "Is that... Van Halen", Nero asks with an eyebrow raised.
"It is, and our girl. Let's go!"
The group continues to follow the 80s music until they reach a market place.
"This is it", Dante says ramming the Rebellion into the plastered ground and snickers.
"Come out! I'm ready to play", He yells.

Lady, Trish and Nero just look at each other, confused by Dante's yelling.

"Come on! Afraid you'll lose against me?"

Suddenly the ground starts to rumble.
"Dante", Lady calls out but the said male does not move a muscle.

The ground continues to rumble and starts to break away.
Then a shadow flies out of the ground, into the sky and lands right in front of the devil hunter. "I have been awaiting you, Dante", The winged woman says.
"Well then, let's get this party started."
A smirk appears on Dante's face as he tightens his grip around the Rebellion.
"Trish, Lady! Search the area for Y/n. Nero, you stay here."

The two women run off while Nero pulls the Red Queen off his back. "I'm bagging this bitch", He growls as he activates his engine sword.
"This will be more than amusing", The woman says as she lines up a row of purple lights.

With a wave of her hand those light bulbs fly towards the two devil hunters.
Nero and Dante dodge the violet lights easily and pull both their guns to fire them at the winged woman.
"Bring her down", Dante yells over the noise of explosions.

Nero understands Dante's oder and aims at the dark haired woman's wings.
Due to the largeness of the wings it's quite easy to hit them.

Meanwhile Lady and Trish have found an underground entrance leading right under the fight overground.
There they find a large underground room with all kinds of weapons and old files.
"She's got to be here somewhere", Lady says looking behind every piece of furniture.
"Lady! Over here!"

Lady turns her gaze towards Trish who is kneeling in front of metal bars. They form a cell.
Lady runs over to the blonde woman.

Her eyes widen at the sight behind the bars.