Epilogue

15th May, 8 am:

Dante approaches the graveyard of Red Grave with a bouquet of white roses in his hands.
He walks along the graves until he stops in front of a tombstone.
It's decorated with flowers and on it is written:

Y/n
Until 10th May
You will be missed.

Dante places the roses in front of the tombstone and kneels onto the wet grass.
"Hey, Y/n", He says after clearing his throat.
"The past days have been tough but we're managing it quite well. Today we're going to take on that demon named Urizen."
A tear rolls down his cheek.

"I'll make sure to come back but from what V told me, I can't promise anything."

Dante has been coming to Y/n's grave for the past few days and he plans on doing so every day.

"At least I have you with me, right here." He wraps his hand around the red amulet which dangles from his neck.
"I'll try my best."

Suddenly a soft wind blows into Dante's tired face.
He looks into the direction of where the wind came from and his turquoise eyes widen.
For a moment he thought to have seen Y/n standing there.

He rubs his eyes.
"Y/n, if you're here... I want you to know that I love you and I won't be able to love someone else after meeting you."
Something cold weighs on his back and shoulders.
Dante just knows that Y/n's presence is around here.

With a smile he lays a hand on his shoulder knowing that Y/n is hugging him from behind. "I have to go now but I promise to be back."

The white haired male gets up from the ground with his eyes fixed onto the tombstone.

"Goodbye, my little angel."

________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!

First of all, I apologize for killing y'all off in this one but I thought it was boring to constantly have a happy ending.
I already have my next story planned so stay tuned for that!
Also, I've been thinking of story ideas for V and Dante so also stay tuned for that.

See ya... soon?