Chappy - 6

Hlo guys!!!!!
I am back with an another update...

So in previous chapter you got to know that neil and avni know each other..

And now their would be some more relevations. So lets start....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next day avni, priya and ashish was shifted to khanna mansion..
It was afternoon...
Neela- priya its already 2:00 pm. I believe your results would be released so just check it now...
Priya- ok mom..
Krish- hey my result is also going to release today...
Avni- so lets check it now...

And priya and krish filled their details  on laptop....
Krish- yeahhhhh!!! I got 99%..... Yeahhhhh!!!!
Priya- hey you duffer be quite for sometime can't you see i am busy..
Avni- no priya you shouldn't say like this. Btw congratulations krishna.. We are proud of you..
Neil - wow krish you are just like your brother..
Avni- oh hello!! You should praise him   and on contrast you are praising yourself..
Neela- now stop.!! Priya what is your result..
Priya- ma i got 98.9% marks...
She said smiling.
Krishna was checking her scores and he suddenly exclaimed..
Krishna- heyy you scored more than me in every subject but your matks are much less than me..
Priya- hey its just 7 less than you not 'much'.
She said while giving stress on 'much'.
Priya- and btw i am a little weak in maths..
Prakash - congrats kids you both are just awesome..
Bebe- since they scored this well in their exams they must recieve gifts.. So we will have an small party in evening...
Priya and krishna- yeahhh!! Thanks bebe..

Time skip ****

Shweta was sitting in her room..

Shweta's pov

Is krishna saying right?? Am i doing wrong..
But how can i forget that due to her i was going to loose my son...
I can't forget that night..

Flashback..

It was christmas night..
Everybody was enjoying.. And suddenly khanna and mehta clan heard avni crying in pain.. She was very small around 11... They went to her room and saw that her whole body was glowing.. They got shocked... She ran away from the room and neil went behind her.. After neil they all went behind her... She ran to cliff... And suddenly she moved her hands in some pattern and a fire ball appeared and it hit neil. Neil fell on ground screaming and avni fell unconcious... Neela went near neil.. And checked him and was shocked..
Neela- he is not breathing...
Shweta- no, no this cant happen..
Neela- dont wor....
Shweta- just shut uppp and get lost with your daughter.. Your daughter is responsible for that..
Neela- its not her fault..
Shweta- shut upp because of you we lost our son..
On the other side krishna and priya were shocked...

Both the families got seperated forever..

In hospital, somehow neil got saved but this news was not given to mehta family..
On the other hand in mehta mansion.
Avni- ma where is neil... She said crying... Ma i am sorry.... I once again lost my control over my powers but why, why?? Why cant i be normal...
Neela- dont be sorry.. Dont be sorry.. It was not your fault... Neil died... But it was not your fault.... And you are special thats why you have powers...
So dont be sorry..

Neela tried to convince her..
But she was continously crying...

Meanwhile in hospital...
Doctor- mr. Prakash we are sorry but your son will not remember incodents of past six months. He lost his some memory...
Prakash was broken...
Prakash- it means he will forget his beautiful memories with his parents and his best friend avni...
Shweta- it is much better for him to forget her...
Shweta said amgrily..