Chappy-15

Neil- AVNI!!!!
Daityani laughed.... But just after few seconds her laughter changed into shock or i say fear...
Avni came from the sharp light without even getting a single scratch...
She ran to neil while neil was shedding tears of happiness....
Neil- avni... Are you.... Fine...
He fumbled due to the pain given by daityani...
Avni - off course neil... The one who has a friend like you what will happen to him...
Then she turned to daityani in her ladydon phase...
Avni- and you daityani... I would have left you alive but since you even tried to harm neil i will not leave you....

And by saying this she swayed here hands in some pattern and snapped her fingers.... And a strong thunder lightening occured which fell on daityani and on the very spot... Daityani fainted... And bhavandar ran from there....

Neil was in total shock... He was not able to believe that daityani was lying lifeless on land.....
Avni went to neil and hugged him tightly... But taking care of his wounds... And neil also hugged her back....
Neil- i am proud of you avni you r the best.... But how did you saved yourself??
Avni- its just because of you neil... You are the best...
She said giving a peck on his cheeks... And then she realised what she did... While neil was dumbstruck but then a plumish shade appeared on his cheeks...
Avni- ummm.... Lets go home...
She said trying to divert the topic...
While neil replied in just " hmm"

Avni snapped her fingers and they reached the college library...
Avni- lets go...
Neil- yep i have brought my bike...
Avni- but how will you drive...
She asked out of concern..
Neil- i will manage..
Avni- dont worry lets go on taxi...
Avni went to take taxi..
And the left...

Meanwhile in khanna mansion..

It was 11:00... Every body were tensed at the house... Neela was crying and priya was sitting hugging her and consoling her... Even om and shiv were consoling every one...
Priya- maa di will come be save... Plz dont cry ... I will just come in few mins...
And she left to her room...
In her room...
Priya- plz god plz... Plz return my di... I have lost my dad but now dont snatch di... Plz god... Now i cant bear more... I tried to be strong so that mumma should not fall weak... But what about me... Plz god plz...
She said in tears...
Suddenly she felt someones hands on her shoulder...
She quickly wiped her tears amd turned around to see and found krishna...
Priya- mmm... Krishna... You.. Here..
Krishna- priya priya dont hide your tears.. I know you are very tensed.. You can cry i will not stop you...
Priya's eyes welled up again.. Fresh tears started to roll down her cheeks...
And she sat on bed with a thud and started crying....
And krishna rubbed her back...
After five minutes her crying stopped..
Krishna- feeling better...
She just nodded...
Krishna- ok lets go down...
And they went down...

Neela- did anybody get a call from neil...
She asked in tears..
Neela- where is my daughter... I want her.... Where is she...
She said getting frustrated while crying...
Priya- ma ma calm down di will be fine.. See neil bhaiya is with her na... So plz dont cry...

And they heard neil's voice...
Neil- yes ma plz dont cry...
All turned to see him standing on door with a box in his hands.. All were seeing him with a hope...
Neil- ma dont cry as your neil had brought your avni...
He moved aside and they all saw avni standing there.....
Neela- avni...
And saying she ran to her.... Everybody ran to avni and hugged her...
As soon as they released her they bombarded her with lot of questions....
Avni- arrey i am fine and now no more questions... But ma neil is not fine... For saving me he injured himself... Krishna plz call the doctor...
Krishna nodded
Neela turned to neil- thanku neil thanku very much....
Neil- arrey areey now stop all this lets cut the cake....
Bebe- han han lets go... See its already 11:45... We just have 15 mins...

And they all cut the cake...

Priya- btw di where were you... Who kidnapped you...
Neil- princess we will talk about this tomorrow...
Priya- ok bhai...
Just then doctor arrived...
He gave him some pain killers and ointment..
He was given his meds by avni...

Bebe- avni puttar take him to his room...
Avni- offcourse bebe... Lets go neil...
She helped him...

In neil's room...

Avni supported neil and made him sit on the bed... But she tripped and fell on neil....

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Both were lost in each others eyes.. Even winds started to blow which passed through the window which made her free hair to fall on her face blocking his view..

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa mein shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

He touched her face and tucked the haor behind her ears.. Avni closed her eyes feeling his touch... His mere touch brought shivers to her spine...

Mujhe aazmaati hai teri kami
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi
Junoon hai mera
Banoon main tere qaabil
Tere bina guzaara
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Both were lost in each others eyes that suddenly the heard neil's phone's beep and both came to their trances...

Yeh rooh bhi meri
Yeh jism bhi mera
Utna mera nahi
Jitna hua tera

Tune diya hai jo
Woh dard hi sahi
Tujhse mila hai toh
Inaam hai mera

Avni stood up and went to bring ointment kept on the table...

Mera aasmaan dhoondhe teri zameen
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Zameen pe na sahi
Toh aasmaan mein aa mil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

She was going to apply the ointment on his arm... He closed his eyes in fear of getting burned of the meds.... But instead of burn he felt hot air on his arm... He opened his eyes and found avni blowing air while applying

Maana ki teri maujoodgi se
Ye zindagani mehroom hai
Jeene ka koi dooja tareeka
Na mere dil ko maaloom hai

He was staring at her lady love who  was so caring about him...
Sometimes some gestures only can do the things which are beyond our imagination...

Tujhko main kitni
Shiddat se chaahun
Chaahe toh rehna tu be-khabar
Mohtaaj manzil ka toh nahi hai
Ye ek tarfa mera safar, safar
Khoobsurat hai manzil se bhi
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

He was smiling looking at avni... Avni felt some strong gaze at her and she looked up only to find neil staring at her... She frowned her eyebrows asking him what happened... While he nodded hi head saying nothing...

Adhura hoke bhi
Hai ishq mera kaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Finally she applied ointment to his burns and then said...
Avni- ok neil take care i will go now... If you will need something just giveme a call... Good night and sweet dreams...
Neil- hmmm... Good night.... Btw you can call me tillu... I know you like my this name...
He said smiling.. While she also smiled😊😊

And went from the room...

And neil smiled thinking about her and drifted into deep slumber...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Phew guys.... Finally updated one more chapter.... Hope you all like it...

Do comment me.... How was it... Both positive views and suggestions are welcomed...

Till then tata and bye bye

And she went away