Chappy 48

Hlo guys finally an another update. Let's peep inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------

" So Rohit where are you from?" Avni asked.
" Actually I have recently completed my MBA and now I am working as a ceo in my father's company. I live in delhi but came here to spend some time alone." Rohit said.
" Bhabhi just asked about place not you bio data." Krishna said under his breath.

" Ohkk. Even priya recently joined dad' s company." Avni said.
" Really thats a coincidence." Rohit said chuckling.
" What's so funny to laugh?" Krishna thought.

They then continued to have their breakfast.
Soon they decided to go to see the places.
" He Rohit even you can join us." Priya said.
"What?" Krishna asked shocked.
" What happened krishna? Why are you shouting?" Neil asked.
" Oh nothing let's go." Krishna said trying to sound normal.

They then went to see different places.
They were in Market when avni's phone rang.
" Guys just give me a minute." Avni said and went to attend phone call.
" Krishna come with me let's bring some snacks." Neil said.
" But bhai why me?" Krishna asked.
He didn't want to leave priya alone with Rohit.
" Shut up and follow me." Neil said.
Krishna went with him.

Priya was seeing the stalls and Rohit was seeing her.

But nobody noticed.

Priya saw a stall of bangles.
She went to it. Rohit followed her.
She was seeing a pair of red bangles.
" This would look beautiful." Rohit said. Priya smiled.
" Lemme try this." She said and tried to put them. But they were tight.
" Wait let me help you." Rohit said and held her hand. He tried to put bangles. After few attempts he was able to.
Priya thanked him and smiled.
" You did it." Priya said chuckling.
But all this scene was seen by krishna. He was now way much angry.
He was holding two juice cans. His grip became tight on those cans and the poor cans faced his wrath. They were poorly crushed by krishna and now the drinks were coming out of them.
" Krishna!" Neil said.
" What bhai?" Krishna said in irritated tone.
" Idiot look at your hands." He said. Krishna looked at them and was shocked.
" Sorry bhai." Krishna said.
Neil looked at the cause of his younger brother's anger. And found Rohit along with priya laughing. Finally his tubelight was turned on.
' wait a minute. It means krishna likes priya. He is jealous of Rohit. Even when we were about to start our journey he said priya beautiful. Oh that's why my brother is behaving wierd.' Neil thought and chuckled.

" Krishna go take these three cans. I will bring another two." Neil said and went.

Krishna took three cans and went to priya and Rohit and gave them each.
" Thanks krishna." Priya said.
" Your welcome." Krishna said with a smile.

Meanwhile Neil went to Avni and told her everything.
" What! are you serious?" Avni asked surprised.
" I am sure." Neil said.
" Then we must help him." Avni said.
" What can we do. He has to confess himself." Neil said.
Avni nodded.
They then came back to the group.

" Priya your bangles are quite pretty." Avni said.
" Di Rohit chose this." Priya told while Rohit smiled.
And Avni mentally slapped herself.

Krishna was now a bit disheartened.

Soon they went to other places. It was evening and they decided to go to a cliff.

Priya and krishna were standing at the edge.
" Be careful you two." Avni said.
Both nodded.
But still priya lost her balance and was about to fall when krishna held her.
" Be careful you idiot." Krishna scolded her.
" Sorry!" priya said.
Then they viewed the sunset. Everyone was sitting at cliff holding their legs and watching sunset.

" It's beautiful!" Neil said.
" Totally!" Avni too said.
Finally they had watched the sunset when they were about to leave.
" Priya!" Rohit called.
" I wanted to talk to you. Alone." Rohit said. Priya was confused while krishna's heart clenched.
Avni and Neil looked at each other.
" Avni di only if you permit." Rohit said looking at Avni.
' bhabhi please say no!' krishna thought.
" Ok but just 5 minutes." Avni said.
"That would be more than enough." Rohit said smiling.
Avni nodded at priya. And then Neil, Avni and krishna left.

" So what is it Rohit?" Priya asked.
" Priya actually since the time I saw you I was just lost in your Beauty. Then after spending a whole day with you I realised something. I know we met today only. But this whole day helped me to realise my feelings. I want to say that. That I love you. I don't know what you will say but it's your decision. I won't say anything against it. I just wanted to tell you my feelings." Rohit said.
Priya was now shocked. Her heart was racing so fast that could even beat a shatabdi.
" Rohit i. I don't know what to say. I just don't even know whether I feel same for you or not. You are a nice man but I think I already love someone else. And your this confession made me realise that. So I an really thankful to you. You will definitely find someone better than me. I am sorry." Priya said. Rohit smiled sadly.
" It's ok. I don't want to force you. But still we could be friends." Rohit said.
" Off course." Priya said smiling.
" So lets head back." He said.

And they went back.

Meanwhile at some other place the weather was changing drastically. Black clouds were there and strong winds were blowing. It was the time for evil to wake up.

Suddenly a black fog appeared and it took a form of a human.
" You killed me earlier and now it's my turn." The figure said and laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Did you liked it. If yes then please do tell your reviews.
And yes. It's "3!"

Now I will update tomorrow.