Chappy-39

Hlo guys i am back... Ok so lets start... .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Neil was finally stable now...
Neil- then what happened...
Priya- then finally we made attempts to make di remember everything... Soon she started to memorise everyone... And tried to make a new life... We introduced het to the khannas too... And shweta aunty bonded very well with her...
After 3 months mumma forced di to join the police again.. Since her abilities were same so she regained her post...
And now for her she doesnt renember anything except the past one year...

Neil- it means that she dont even remeber me... And what about the locket and the engagement ring??

Neela- we told her that locket is the gift of her father but he lost the half other part... And about the engagement ring... That is kept with me....

Neil- now what should i do...

Priya- dont worry jiju... And i have a plan...

Krishna- but just remember that u cannot just go and tell her that you are her love and fiance..

Priya- we know mr. Doctor... Now plz listen... Jiju you can do one thing... You can recreate your own love story...
I mean to say that you can again start your love story...

Neil- what... But how...

Priya slapped her head...
Priya- offo neil jiju... Even u r behaving like a stupid by staying with this krishna...

Krishna- whatever...

Priya- neil jiju.. Just start ur love story once again... Samjhe... Try to win her heart.... I know this will not be able to bring back ur old memories but still maybe there are chances that after realising ur love she can remember her past...

Krishna- ummm actually this can be done... Sometimes we doctors are not able to do such things which god and love can do...

All were smiling...

Neil ran to priya and hugged her...
Neil- thanku princess thanku so much... U r just awesome..

Priya- offo jiju now stop this and start ur love story again... Make her remember her past and again live ur love... At one point this memory loss is also good as u can live ur love again...

Bebe- 100% true bachha... Apne pyaar ko dusri baar jeene ka mauka har kisi ko nhi milta...

Neil- but main usse apni love story shuru kaise kru...

Neela- uske liye hume bhagwan par bharosa rkhna pdega.. Ab itni badi ummeed di hai toh rasta bhi dikhayenge...

Ashish- hey!! I have an idea.. Why not all the khannas come to mehta house for dinner... As a treat for neil's comeback...

Prakash- ok so...today at 6...

All- done...

Krishna- so mission avneil patchup starts...

And all clapped...

Meanwhile at the cafe...

Avni entered the cafe...
Avni- ummm... Kaha dhundu??

Person- hey... Yaha....
The person waved its hand ...
Avni- so finally we met...
Perso- yess finally madam got time...
Avni- arey JUHI what to do... I was so busy with the case.. Sorry na...
( ohh so the person is juhi not avni's boyfriend🙄🙄... But what is she doing with avni🤔🤔)

Juhi- ohkay forgiven... So what will you have...
Avni- nothing...
Juhi- but why??
Avni- woh actually have to leave early... Sorry... But ma called...
Juhi- its ok... U must go now...
Avni- hmm... Bbie... Luv u...
Juhi- luv u too...

And she left...

Juhi- luv u my foot... I am waiting for the day avni when i will get the right chance to kill you... I still remember what u did to me... I will kill u and get my neil back...
She smirked...

Meanwhile... Mehtas returned to their home... And even avni reached there...

Neela- bacha where were u??
Avni- ma i were with jaan... Now i came back..
Neela- ohh gud...btw plz even let me meet this jaan... U always talk about her... I even dont know her real name... Do one thing call her tonight... Even khannas are coming to have dinner...
Avni- wow ma... What a great idea... Ok i will call her... And btw why are khannas coming over here...
Ashish- princess.. Actually their son neil returned india today... So we called them... U know a small ger together...
Avni- ohh ok... But who is this neil... I mean i never met him..
Ashish- yes.. He is prakash's and shweta's son... Neil khanna..
Priya- offo now stop this quiz.. Lets go inside.. We have to do preperations.. 

All- yes..

-----------------------------------------------------------

So enough for today... First of all so so sooooook sholly.... I know i am very late ... So sholly raise to power infinity... So sholly...

And now finally the update...

And one more thing ... Actually i am thinking to start a new story... On avneil... Starting from their school life... Do tell me... Whether should i start or not...

Till then tata and bbie...
😘😘