Chappy- 26...

Hlo guys!!! Your friend is back with another update... Moreover... Now the issues are fixed and there is no problem now... Yeahhhhh...

Ok so now lets start...

-----------------------------------------------------------

After playing for some more time they thought to sleep...
But our avni was awake and was watching out of the window... Her hair were flying due to the breeze and were falling on neil's face...
Neil got up due to the tickeling sensation and saw that everyone were asleep but his lady love was awake and was watching out of window with hair dancing on her face.... Getting the chance he quickly pecked her cheek...
Avni was shocked at first... She thought that it was neil and turned to see him... But she saw him sleeping...
Avni- what!!! Avni control... Neil is sleeping how can he do this...
And she started seeing out of window...
This time she felt a hand on her bare waist...
She again turned but found him asleep...
Avni- how can this happen...
So she again turned but this time she felt someone's lips on her shoulder which gave rise to thousands of butterflies in her stomach...
And this time without turning she whispered...
Avni- neilll...
This gave him more access... He removed her hair aside and kissed her neck... While she gasped...  And neil could feel the heat glowing on her cheeks...
Avni was feeling shy and she hid her face in his chest and he wrapped his arms around her waist...
Avni- neil...
Neil- hmmm...
Avni- we should tell our families...
Neil- hmm you are right... Once this trip will end we will tell them...
Avni smiled...
Avni- you know what??!! You are the best...
Neil- and you are the bestest...
And they remained like that...
Soon neil felt some weight on his chest.. And he found her sleeping...
He smiled at her and also slept.....

In morning 6 am...

Ali woke up and saw that they were about to reach...
He shouted...
Ali- guys!!!! We reached...
At this everyone woke up...
Neil- ali... Are you out of your mind...
Ali- sorry...
Avni also woke while rubbing her eyes.. 
Avni- neil we reached??!! 
Neil- yes doll....

They have booked a villa which was very beautiful... The bus reached and they got down...

Avni stretched her arms...
Avni- yay...
Neil was happy seeing her smile...
Priya- di lets go...
Avni- hmm...
And both the sisters moved...
But both the brothers were staring at them...
Neil saw krishna who was staring at them...
Neil- krishna mine stare is ok as she is my lady love... But why were you staring at them... Kahi... Ahem ahem ..
Krishna- what!!! Bhai... Whatt... What are you... Saying... Ok now lets go..
And he literally ran inside...

Soon everyone were provided room...
Neela-ashish, prakash-shweta, bebe-daya, shivika, rikara, ruvya, ali- vidyut, riya-mitali-juhi, avriya, neil-krishna...

Everyone got fresh and moved downstairs...

Bebe- chalo chalo... Comon have breakfast aur phir hum manali ghumenge...
Daya- han par jayenge kaha???
Neil- dadi.. I checked the package and it tells that we can go to solong valley...  Its very beautiful...

Soon they went there...

As they reached there only one word left their mouths that was " wow!!! "