Chappy- 45

Hlo guys hope so u all r safe.
😊
So now lets start with the update.
And one more thing as per the title my story must be magical so now... Let the magic begin...

-----------------------------------------------------------

After catching the culprit the commissioner praised her. And decided to give her leave. Also neil and avni's bond became stronger all thanks to the mission

Avni was finally free for a week now. So she along with neil, krishna, and priya decided to go to some hiking trip.

"yeahhhh!!! Finally a break!" said priya.
" yep. But i was just wondering why our family is not ready to accompany us?" avni said.
"di ma and papa has some work. And dadi is too old to go. And amol is having his college project." answered priya.
"hmm" avni replied.

Same situation was there at khannas.

" ma papa. You dont know how difficult it was for bhai to ask avni bhabhi for this camping." krishna said while laughing at his brother.
Shweta prakash and bebe too joined him.
"so what ma. You know her. She dont remember anything." neil tried to defend.
But to his disappointment everyone again bursted into laughter.
" leave it!" said neil and went to his room for packing.

They were going to leave in morning. They all decided to go to coorg. As it is the best place for interacting with nature and camping.

In morning.
Both the boys were ready to leave they asked the girls to be ready at 9.
Neil has rented a jeep. As they were going to travel on that.

As soon as they reached mehta mension both let out a sigh.
" breathtaking!" both said at the same time looking at the sisters who were looking pretty as hell.
Neil looked at krishna as he was not supposed to say so. And if he said then for whom. Definitely avni cant be the one whom krishna would comment as he respected her. So was this comment for priya? But before he could process his thoughts he was called by neela.

" neil i would request u two to please take care of my daughters." said neela.
" off course aunty. Moreover your elder daughter dont need my protection at all." said neil to make the mood lighter. But thid earned him a smack from avni on his arm.
" ouch!"  said neil and everybody laughed.

Soon they all started their drive to ooty.
As they reached the outskirts of mubai neil played the radio.

The song was from 'jab we met'

Neil started singing the song along with krishna.

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Ye Raaste
Aahha...
Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Ye Raaste

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Ye Raaste
Aahha... 
Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Ye Raaste
Aao Kho Jaye Hum
Ho Jaye Hum Yun Lapatha
Aao Milo Chale
Chaara Kahan Na Ho Patha

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste
Aahha... 
Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Ye Raaste

Bheithe Bheite Aase Kaise Koi
Rasta Naya Sa Mile
Tu Bhi Chale Main Bhi Chalu
Honge Kam Ye Tabi Phasle
Mmmm Bheithe Bheite Aase Kaise Koi
Rasta Naya Sa Mile
Tu Bhi Chale Main Bhi Chalu
Honge Kam Ye Tabi Phasle
Aao Tera Mera
Na Ho Kisi Se Vaasta
Aao Milo Chale
Jana Kahan Na Ho Patha

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste
Aahha Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Ye Raaste

Thane, Kahin Kahin Mein Samjao
Kidar Bhi Na Jee Na Lage

Aanke Kole Neede Bole
Jane Kaisi Jagi Bhekudi
Yaha Waha Dekho Kahan Leke
Jane Lagi Bhekudi
Hooohh Aanke Kole Neede Bole
Jane Kaise Jagi Bhekudi
Yaha Wahan Dekho Kahan
Leke Jane Lagi Bhekudi
Aao Mil Jayega
Hoga Jahan Pe Raasta
Aao Milo Chale
Jana Kahan Na Ho Pata

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Ye Raaste
Aahha Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Ye Raaste

Saajaniii, Sajni Tumhe Mat Jaaani Ho
Preeth Ke Yeh Du Shiko
Lagni Lage Na, Dekh Le
Preeth Na Kariooo..

They enjoyed their trip the girls were shocked as they didnt expect boys to be such good singers.

It was going a fun way they started from mumbai.
In a continous ride it would take aboit 19 hours to reach coorg.
So they decided that they would take rest in between.
As decided they took stops.
And when it was about 7 they stoped in the town and decided to stay at night over there. They spend their night in a hotel. And in morning started to ger ready.

Avni was all ready but priya was getting ready. And boys were still not ready.
Avni went to the hotel garden where she felt something wierd. Her body started to glow. Avni closed her eyes as she was feeling some kind of pain.
And as she opened her eyes they appeared blue. Avni felt herself surrounding by a blue light. And after feeling such amount of energy she fainted.
Nobody noticed her as it was still 7 morning.
But soon neil came searching for her.
He got shocked to see avni lying on the ground.
"avni!" he shouted and ran to her. He tried to wake her but of no use.
So finally he picked her up and took her inside the hotel. He asked the manager to call the doctor.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally i wrote this. Hope so u all would enjoy and thd story is taking some turn. So lets see what is there in store..

And yes please do comment and tell me how is it. And yes please vote for the chapter.

We will meer soon. Till then take care.
Stay home stay safe stay happy. 😊😊