Chappy-21

Hlo guys!!!! I am back....
So now lets start...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Neil was having tears in his eyes... Avni's expressions changed shocked to see him... She stood up...
Avni- neil see i am sorry if i hurt you... I just wanted to...
Neil kept his finger on her mouth...
Neil- shhhh... You know what today i am the most happy person of this world...  I love you avni... I really love you... And i am eagerly waiting to get married you....
He said and hugged avni.... Even avni hugged him...
After sometime they broke the hug and joined their forehead....
Suddenly neil felt that they are flying in the air.... He looked and yes avni did her magic and both were flying in the air they were above the ground....
Neil- avni....
Avni- shhh... I know what you want to ask... This is your special gift....
Neil- luv u avni...
Avni- luv u too....
Neil- luv u three....
Avni- luv u four...
Neil- ummmm.... Then.... Luv u infinity....
At this avni gave ear to ear smile....
Finally they landed...
Neil- you know avni this is my best ever birthday gift....
Avni- your birthday gift???
Neil- yes today is my birthday avu...
Avni- what??!!!!
She was shocked...
But today is my neilu's birthday is neil only my neilu but how can this hallwn neilu died in the accident.... But he called me avu.... how???
Avni thought...
Neil snapped his fingers...
Avni came back from her trances....
Avni- hmm...
Neil- where were you lost???
Avni- neil what you called me now...
Neil- avu...
Avni- why u called me by this name???
Neil- ohh because i used to call you by this name only...
Avni- what!!!
Neil- yes avu... Actuallly.... I want to tell you something... You remember your best friend neil.. Who died... Actually he didnt die... He is alive... And not only this ... Your neilu is standing infront of you... Yes avu i am your neilu....
Avni was in tears....  But more than that she was confused that what should be her reaction...
Should she be happy that her neilu is alive or should be sad and angry that whom she loved the most didnt even inform her that he is alive...
The whirlpool of her thoughts finally came to an end and anger took over her...
Avni- neil do you even realize what are you saying...  You are my neilu... Then why did you betrayed me... You dont even know how i felt in these years.... You dont even know that i died each amd every second just mere a thought that i killed you shattered me... I missed you alot.... I was so guilty... I felt like.... I died each and every second that i lost you... And you are so simply saying that you are my neilu....
She literally yelled at him....
Neil was shocked...
Neil- avni liaten to me once...
Avni- what should i listen neil...
Neil- avu plz...
But avni showed him her palm...
Avni - neil... Just stop...
Now neil's anger also rose...
Neil- just stop it avni... He held her by her shoulders and pinned her to wall ... And now listen... What do you think i did it intentionally.... No.... After i went to hospital doctor told that i lost my memory.... Not whole but partial... I lost my all memories with you... I didnt even knew that there was any avni in my life... I was told by mom when you came back in my life... I wanted to tell you from that time... But i didnt got any chance... Now you only tell me that was i at fault???
Avni's eyes welled up... Now she was feeling guilty for not trusting her neil.... She was feeling very sad...
Avni- nei...neil.. I... I am... Sorrry...
She fumbled....
Neil imidietly hugged her...
Neil- no need... I was never angry on you so no need to say sorry...
Avni also hugged him... She was feeling blessed to have him in his life...
Neil- and if you are really feeling guilty than you can do something which can make me happy...
He said smirking...
Avni- what....
Neil indicated her towards his lips...
Avni- ok but close your eyes...
Neil was shocked that she agreed this soon so he closed his eyes...
Avni went closer towards him and kissed his cheeks and ran...
Neil - avni!!!
They started running... And the game of tom and jerry began... finally they got tired and laid on the floor....
(As they were in serial....)
Avni- neil...
Neil- hmmm...
Avni- i missed you....
Neil- awww... But i cant say so....
Avni- why destiny played such a cruel game with us???
Neil- dont know but at last it united us.... And now no one will ever be able to separate us...
Avni- pinky promise...??!!
Neil- pinky promise.... Both smiled and cuddled into each other and sleep engulfed them...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yayyyy!!! Its done.... Finally....
Ok so guys now do tell me how was it....
And ya dont forget to click star button.... Till then tataa bye bye and keep smiling😊😊