chappy-14

Hlo guys!!! First of all so so so so so sorryyyy... I know i am very late... Thanks to my school as always i am busy with learning and doing work...
I hope you will understand... So so so sorry once again..

Ok so now lets move to chapter...
-----------------------------------------------------------
All turned towards door amd saw rudy in devasted state... There were injuries on his body and everybody got shocked...
Bebe- rudy puttar....
Shiv and om ran to him and hold him...
Neil also ran to them along with bhavya and then they brought him in the room...
Neil- krish call our family doctor now...
Krishna- ok bhai and he left....
Shiv - rudy... Rudy... Rudy ankhen khol( open your eyes)
Om- rudy..... rudy....
Neil- avni.... He whispered...
Neil- rudra bhai where is avni... Sje was with you na where is she now??
He said panicking...
Rudra- ( trying hard to speak) she.... She.... Took.....her....
Rudra somehow spoke it...
And thats it... Neil was shocked his heart started racing fast... His whole world was broken.... Mere the mention of avni getting kidnapped shattered him...
Neela- avni.... She shouted....
She was about to faint that priya hold her...
Neela- neil meri bachhi.... Meri bachhi.... Neil woh wapis aa gyi.... Pehle tumne bachaya tha plz.... Plz... Ek baar phir meri bachhi ko bacha lo.... Plz neil....( neil my daughter... My daughter.... Neil she came back.... Earlier you saved her... Plz save her once again.. Plz neil)
Neil - neela ma shant ho jayiye.... I will bring her back....
And neil left the room...
He took the bike keys and went to college library... He stealithly entered the college...
He reached the library and went inside... He searched whole college for clue....
He even called her but phone was unreachable.... A lone tear escaped from his left eye...
On the other side in a dark place... Avni is seen sitting by folding her legs and hugging her knees... She is kept in a cage.... A lone tear escaped from her right eye....
Tillu plz save me.... I am waiting for you.... Dont know why but i amhaving some speacial faith in you... She said looking at sky which was all black....
She tried to be strong in front of the evil lady... But after she left she broke down.... Her injuries given by the evil lady were paining...
Voice- nobody will come to save you....
She looked up and found daityani...
Avni-  i dint knew that our music teacher is an evil power....
She said in anger...
Daityani- who music teacher... (she acted like being innocent) ohhh that miss maya.... O that was my trap....
She said laughing
Avni- dont worry tillu will definately come to save me...
Daityani- tillu who tillu.... Oh that your so called friend neil... First of all he wont able to find you and if by chance he found that book also na which is a way to this place he will also die....
Avni-( smirked) dont worry.... He will find me and we will go back to our world one again....
Daityani- keep dreaming.... As today is your birthday... When it will stroke 12 i will snatch your all powers as you will not able to fight back and then i will kill you.... Hahhaha...
She said laughing madly...
And went away...
And avni once again sat down...

Meanwhile neil went to cctv room to see what happened in library...
But unfortunately the room was locked....
Neil- shit!!! its locked now what to do....
Finlly he found an iron rod and brole the lock and went insode...
He checked the cctv footage of the library... He saw that avni picked a book and suddenly vanished...
Neil- wth!!! This book... Let me find this book....
And he went to library....
He searched that section.... And was finding the book...
And finally he found that... He was about to pick when his phone rang... It flashed the name shivay... He answered...
Neil- hlo...
Shivay- neil did you find cupcake...
Neil- no bhai but i will surely bring her back before morning and thats my promise...
Shivay was overwhelmed... He didnt knew what to say he just nodded... He was so happy that his cupcake got such a lover who can risk his own life to save her....

Neil- ok bye and take care of neela ma.

He pulled the book that avni picked and as expected he also vanished into thin air... He felt like somebody was pulling her... He appeared in a dark place... He was totally shocked...

Neil- where am i?? And where is avni...
He was seeing here and there suddenly when he heard somebody's footsteps approaching to him...
He hid behind a rock and saw that person...
Bhavandar- what does this daityani thinks of herself she will do whatever she wants... She dont know that she has invited her death to her.... That girl is very powerful....

And suddenly daityani appeared...
Daityani- bhavandar.. Bring the star kept in my palace over here.... The time is near we have to do that soon... Today it would be the end of that girl...
And she laughed....
Bhavandar went and neil was shocked to see miss maya over here....
And when she mentioned the end of some girl neil got tensed his mind was filled with negative thoughts... Mere a thought of losing avni made him cry...

He started searching here and there and finally he found avni... His heart was dancing that her lady love was safe but still her condition was very bad.... He held his fist tightly in anger... He wished to punch that evil...

He was about to go to her when suddenly daityani appeared...

Daityani- so avni are you ready to die...
Avni - in your dreams daityani...
Daityani- see the moon is full and till now your so called best friend tillu is not... You were very confident thay he will come but i am not able to see him...
Neil was overjoyed that his avni had so much trust on her tillu...
Bhavandar- daityani take this star... And do everything asap...
Daityani- you are right bhavandar...
And she swayed her wand at the cage and the cage dissappeared...
She was about to hit avni when suddenly neil ran and took the attack on him...
Shock was obvious for daityani as well as avni...
But daityani was shocked that how he came and avni was shocked that he took her attack on himself...
Avni- TILLU!!
She went to him and helped him to get up...
Avni- tilllu are you fine???
Neil- yes...
Avni- just shut up.. See its burned....
Neil- avni... Avni... Plz calm down...
Daityani- ooo hello stop your drama....
Ok so now if you came then you will also die...
Neil- stop dreaming... I will take my avni with me...
Avni was shocked while neil realized what he said and said..
Neil- i mean i will take my best friend  avni wid me...
Daityani- ok so now die with your best friend...
And she attacked neil and he fell lying semi concious... He tried to get up but was not able to... Avni was going near him but daityani hold her hand and took her....
She made avni stand at a place and swayed her magic wand and a star formed around avni...
And then she took the star from bhavandar and placed it at some height directly above avni...
Daityani- when moonlight will pass from it... Your powers will come out of your body and you will transform inti ashes and your tillu will also not be able to save you...
She said smirking...
Neil- avni fight back we are just left with few mins... AVNI!!!
Avni- neil i cant... What if something goes wrong...
Neil- avni...
Daityani- just shut up... Shut up!!
Dont dare to speak anything... See there as the sand in upper portion will slid down u will die..

Just little sand was left...
And suddey there was a bright light...
Neil screamed- AVNI!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

First of all i am very very very sorry....

I know i am hell late....
So sorry for that but but but...
Thanku thanku thanku so much...
You know for what ok let me tell you...

Yayyyyyyyyy!!! Lets party......
Thanku very much.......😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😘😘