Chappy -22

Hlo guys!!! I am back.... First of all i am sorry.... For late update.... One more thing i want to thank all my watty friends who read my story... A huge thanks to alll....😘 Ok so now lets move to next chapter...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Neil and avni were sleeping in each others embarace... Suddenly neil's phn rang... Their sleep got disturbed and both woke up.... Neil saw the caller id it was krishna...
Neil picked the call.... But before he could say anything he bombarded him with his questions....
Krish- bhai where the hell are you today is your birthday and you are not in home... You know what mom and dad are reaching here in half and hour with cake to surprise you but you are not here... Not only mom, dad, and bebe... Even whole oberoi clan and mehta clan is coming....... And btw happy birthday...
Neil- ho gya tera.... ( are you done) and first of all thanks..  And ya i am not at home i am with avni....
Krish- what??!! What are you doing with avni di.... Wait what ohhhh... So you are with avni di... Thats why... Oh then sorry to disturb you both but pls end your romance soon and come home...
Neil literally blushed very hard... But he controlled himself...
Neil- krish let me come then i will tell you..  Okay now see handle everyone i am just reaching there. ..
And he cut the call...
Avni- neil common lets go...
Neil- ummm but i dont want to....
Avni- neil!!! Just shut and move...
And finally they got out from there.....

It was almost half an hour and all reached home...
Krishna saw this and was shocked....
Krishna- ohh no they came and here there is no sign of neil bhai... What to do...
Shweta- krishna wheres are you??
Krishna- krishna common move down... Ohh god plz help this poor soul.  
And he went down...
Krishna- ma you came...
He greeted everyone...
Krishna- you all would need water just wait i will get it. .
Shivaay- no no krish we are here to surprise neil... Hope he is not awake...
Krishna- umm no... But but...
Bebe- what but but... Now get aside let us go...
Krishna- ummm no no bebe... Wohh... Ha.... Bebe where is avni di.... She dint came...
Neela- yes she is with her friends...
Priya somewhere understood that something is fishhy...
Priya- ma i forgot my phone in car.... I will bring it now... But plz wait for me dont surprise neil bhaiya before i come....
She went but before going she winked at krishna...
It was more than 10 mins... That she didnt return...
Neela- where is she... Let me call her...
Krishna- ma dont take tension i will call her...
And he went...

As he came outside he saw priya standing near the window which was outside neil's house...
Krishna went over there and saw neil flying in the air towards his room... He was shocked and turned to see avni there who was making neil to reach his room with her magic....
As soon as he reached there avni saw krish..
Krishna- what is this... Priya you knew where they were...
Priya- nopes... I just used my brain duffer... You were acting wierd and avni di was also not there so i came to know thay both are together... So came here and called them and they ce and di helped bhai to reach his room and even i stopped everyone to enter neil bhaiya's room...
And she raised her imaginary collar...
Avni- ok now stop... Lets move inside...
They came inside...
Neela- avni.... You came... Thats good..... Common lets go...
And they went to neils room. As they opened the room they found neil sleeping but avni, krish, and priya knew that he was acting......

Everybody went near them and shouted happy birthday neil...
He woke with a jerk and acted to be surprise...
Finally he cut the cake and he made everybody eat it.. Then he came to avni....
Avni- happy birthday neil... And she made him eat...
From back krishna came and spread cake all over his face..
Neil- you......
Krishn-yes me...😜😜
Neil- i will not leave you... And the tom n jerry game started...
Shweta- arey ruko bas...
And they stopped...

Bebe-  neil tu ja ke fresh ho ja... Aur aap sab thodi der mein niche breakfast ke liye aa jana....
And they all went

Only avni, neil, priya and krishna were left....

Priya- oohoo so kal aap dono saath mein the... And finally meri tubelight behen ne aap ko propose kar diya....
Avni- priya!!!
Priya- what priya?? Hmm so from now finally i can call you jiju...
Krishna- and i can call you bhabhi...
Both of them blushed...
Krishna- ohho blushing blushing....
By this time avni rushed out of room and priya went behind her...
Neil- krish ke bachhe mera bhi time aayega...
Krishna- woh kabhi nhi aana... Mujhe na is love shuv aur shaadi mein koi interest nhi hai.... Samjhe...
Neil- ha ha woh to dekhte hain...

After sometime all gathered at dining table....
They had their breakfast with some chit chat...

And after that everybody dispersed to their work....
And avneil went to the college...

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys its enough  for today... I hope you liked it...
Ok so we will meet in next update.... Till then tata bye bye....