Chappy- 30...

Hlo guys i am back...and and and yayyyy... Just 20 more to half century😋😋😋... Ok now lets start...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Prakash- yes neil tell us...

Neil's pov..

Oh no!! What should i do know.. Should i tell them... I need to tell them... I cant hide know... Ok so neil just tell them..

End of neil's pov..

Neil- dad i will tell you but before i wanna tell you one more thing.. But pleass promise that you will not be angry on me.. And ya not even on avni...
Bebe- oye tillu.. Dont talk in riddles just come to the point...
Neil- ashish uncle i wanna tell you sonething...
Ashish- yes beta speak..
Neil- actually... Uncle... I.. I... I love your daughter... Yes uncle i really love her and even she does... Uncle we really love  each other... 
He said in one go...  Closing his eyes  tightly...

Ashish - what!!!! 
He opened his eyes... 
Neil - yes uncle...  See I will keep your daughter always happy... Please understand...

Ashish-i wanna have a word alone with you...  Come... 

And they both went in nearby room..

Ashish- since when you both are in love... 
Neil- it's nearly an year... 
Ashish- oh so it means it's the time when I was in coma... 
Neil-yes uncle... 
Ashish- OK I will see but I have one condition you have to pass a test... 
See its not going to be easy... So think about it... 
Neil- don't worry uncle.  For avni I can give any test... 
Ashish-ok so meet me at terrace today..  Sharp at 6 pm...  And yes don't tell this to avni..
Neil- OK uncle... 
Ashish- now come everyone are waiting for us...

And they left the room... 

Neela- Ashish what happened???
Ashish- nothing neela OK now stop and Neil you tell how do you got powers... 
Neil- OK.. 
So yesterday when I came to take something for Avni  and you gave me that cheese grilled sandwich and black forest cake I took it to the the room...  And she ate it and then... 

Flashback

Neil- OK avni now you sleep..
Avni- mmmm... Neil I wanna say something... 
Neil- yes... 
Avni- Neil I wanna say that I want to give you half of my powers... 
Neil- what??!!  But why??? 
Avni- Neil see first listen and then say anything... 
Neil- OK..  Say... 
Avni- Neil you know I love you...  I love you till infinity... I know you will think that I am stupid but still i want to give my half powers to you...  I will be just like a proof that you are the only one in my heart whom I gave my half powers...  It's will say that you are my soulmate...  You know few years back I told Priya that I wanna give my some powers to her and you know what she said... 
Neil nodded his head in no... 
Avni- she said that " di  this powers are not for me...  It will be of that person whom you will love... For whom you will be his life...  And he will be your life...  The one whom the God has chosen for you... And I don't think so that I should snatch my future jiju's rights.. " she said the last line chuckling... 
Even Neil chuckled at this... 
Avni- so Neil please please let me give my half powers to you...  I know that daityani has died but still maybe there can be any other threat so please Neil...  And you know what i have believe that you will never use these powers in wrong way...  Please Neil...  Please for me...  And you know what it will remind us that when we are far we are incomplete and when we are together we can do anything...

Neil smiled and kissed her forehead... 
Neil- but... 
Avni- no ifs and buts just be ready as I am going to transfer my powers in you... 

And she closed her eyes and said some chant...  Then her whole body glowed and a ray emitted from her entered Neil's body....

After sometime she opened her eyes... 

Avni- Neil...  It's done and... 
Neil- and...
Avni- thank u Neil for understanding...
Neil- thank u Avni for having this much faith in me... 
And he hugged her and she reciprocated...

Flashback ends

Neil- so this happened... 
Priya- yeah...  So finally di realised... 
Ashish- Priya... 
Priya - sorry papa... 
Bebe- cause khoteya pehli baar tune koi sahi kaam kiya hai( first time you have done something right) 
Shweta-  u know what Neil when you were kids then only we understood that you are made for each other..  Buts this is cheating ha tillu...  You didn't even tells us..  That you loves her.. 
Neil rubbed the back of his neck...  And smiled sheepishly....
Daya- BTW harleen ji we are not having any problem... 
Bebe- same goes with us too... 
Ashish- but I have problem... I wanna know whether this boy is good for my daughter or not... 
Bebe- outta we can understand...  Being the father of a daughter I can understand your point of view...
Ashish- thanks bebe...  And so Neil be ready at 6...
Neil- Oo..  OK...  Uncle... 
Ashish- and yes don't tell Avni...  She shouldn't know this... 

Avni- what I shouldn't know dad..   And neil are you fine... You fell from cliff na... 
Neil- Avni Avni I am fine and not me you fell from cliff... 
Avni- what??!!! 
Ashish- princess we will talk about it later...
Avni- and dad what is the thing that I shouldn't know... 

Ashish looked at all and all were now thinking what to say... 
Daya- nothing beta...  He just wanted to say that doctor gave you injection as he thought that you might get scared and angry on us...  But I told him that she is not a kid... 
Avni- offo papa dadi is right.... I am not a kid...  Yes I know that I was scared of injections but now I am big girl... 
Ashish- yes princess.. But for me you are still a kid for me... 
Avni- Ohho papa... 
Neela- OK OK enough now Avni have something than you have to take medicine also... 
Avni- OK mom...  Neil let's have something... 
And they went to dinning table...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Phew finally done...  So now I hope you all got ur answers right... 

OK OK if you all didn't like the update then please tell me...

OK now we will meet in next update till then Tata...  Ooo..  Wait wait wait...  Let's give a precap... 

Precap:
Neela- Avni wear this.. 
Avni- why MA...
Neela- beta a boy is coming to see you... 
Avni went numb... 
Avni- what.... 
Neela-yes Avni I know that it's too early but still see your papa said he is good. So...  You will just meet him...  And marriage  will be done after you complete your studies..   Now get ready... 

Avni -  I have to call... Neil... 
Avni- Neil pick up the phone...  Neil why are you not picking.... 
And a tear rolled down her cheek... 

OK so now Tata bye bye