1.

Han Jisung lives a dreadful yet beautiful life, dreadful because they're lacking financially and beautiful because he have his mother and his younger sister, his treasures. His father, however, left for another woman when he was 13. Since then, he became the father of the family.

At the age of 14, he started to work for a part time job near their small house-apartment to help and support their basic necessities. When He turned 15, Jisoo, his younger sister, which was 7 years old back then, got sick and found out that she has asthma. Jisung applied for another part time job that is scheduled at night to buy the medical supplements of his sister.

His mother, Nayeon, accepts laundry to wash from their neighbors to have an extra income. Despite all this, you can say that their family is happy. They  may not rich in materials but they're abundant in love.

18 Years old Jisung is a graduating Senior High School student this year at Seoul Technical high school. This school year, he was elected as the Secretary of the Student Council. Well, he didn't accept the position for fun or what, he accepted it because he can get free lunch at friday, and he can get merits out of this and it will make his school life much easier.

Well that's what he thought.

His life as SC secretary is much busier than his personal life, every second he needs to write, encode, type the student's summary attendance, he is also incharge of the School's official letters such as detention letters, student pass letters, circular letters, and MANY MORE.

And students were not helping neither because every now and then he releases detention and warning letters for hardheaded students and it's exhausting. It really was, is, and will.

What can he do? Nothing.

Jisung have friends, he really has. Except for the fact that Felix is also part of the population of the students that frequently receives warnings and detention.

"YAH! yongbok! I told you to behave! geez."  Jisung pointed his fingers to his friend with the other hand on his hip.

"It wasn't my fault this time, I swear!" Felix tried to explain. "Channie hyung dared me too pee in that plant or else he'll destroy my fortnite!"

Jisung sighed at this, he knows he can't win or knock some senses to his friend. Felix is an outgoing, hyper, sociable person unlike him who was introvert, reserved, and quiet. His life rounds only at school and home. It's not like he's complaining it's just that there's something empty inside him.

"Lee felix, please, plEeeeEase, don't make this job much harder for me, please i beg you!" Jisung fetched a detention letter in his envelope.

"Okay sungie, I'm sorry, I will try not to bother you in this kind of matter, okay?" Felix opened his arms for a hug which jisung gladly accepted.

After a few seconds of warm hug and Jisung pulled away.

" But why are you so grumpy in this splendid morning sungie??" Felix motioned a rainbow in his hand with a smile.

"For you since you have a date with that pizza headed guy but me... I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Jisung retorted.

"He has a Name! Seo Changbin, the most charming guy in this school." Felix replied with pride.

"in your eyes, felix." Jisung gripped the strap of his bag.

"Anyways, what's your schedule for today?" Felix asked.

"Well, the usual except I will substitute for Mr. Lee to monitor the detention hour later, the faculty meeting is today y'know?" Jisung said while kicking some pebbles on his way.

"Sungie, you need to know how to say No! Seriously, you're too kind for your own good." Felix said with concern in his eyes.

"Nah, issokay I'll be fine, y'know me, imma bad bitch no one can't kill me!" Jisung joked but felix didn't change his expression " Okay, I will say no next time, sorry if I worry you" Jisung said with a small voice.

As he kicked another stone, It directed to a person meters away.

"OUCH! Who the hell!?" yelled the person who got hit.

Jisung widened his eyes out of guilt and sorry. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" He sprinted towards that person
"Where does it hurts? Do you need to see the nurse!?" Jisung tried to touch the person's shoulder but received a harsh slap on his hand.

"FUCK OFF WILL YA?!" The person said.
"OR SHOULD I JUST BEAT YOU IN RETURN??" The person grabbed jisung collar.

Felix's face drained its color and tried to grabbed jisung and run for it, knowing that Jisung will not shut up on this.

Well he's too late.

Jisung's expression darkened at the remark.

"No, no, Jisung no!" Felix whisper-yelled.

Jisung grabbed the person's collar in return "Oh really? lemme ask you mister, what's your name?"

"DON'T YOU KN—"

"I FUCKING ASKED YOU WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR NAME!" Jisung yelled. The person obviously flinched at this but remained composed.

"Where's your tongue now mister? Should I find it myself?" Jisung shook the collar of his foe. "I HATE BEING YELLED. I FUCKING SAID I'M SORRY! I HAVE A BAD MORNING AND YOU MADE IT WORSE. YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM THIS SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE FINE ALREADY !" Jisung shoved the person's hand away from his collar and did the same. He fetched a detention letter and a letter for a Principal-Parent meeting.  Students started to gather around their area and gossip at the commotion.

He scribbled some words their and lifted his chin up to meet the person's face.

"Name." Jisung asked or rather demanded. "I'm asking you What. is .your. name?"

"Lee Minho"

Jisung wrote down his name. He shove the letters on his foe's chest harshly.

"You better take this seriously Mr. Lee" He said stern and firm, full of authority.
Once his foe held the letter in his chest while staring at him, Jisung also throw the Super Mario designed pencil on the person which he used.

"Tch. Asshole." With that, Jisung walked away with felix in his back, they swam out of the crowd until they're out of sight.

"Interesting." That's the last words from Lee Minho until he also walked away while folding the letters neatly as if it's the most precious thing on Earth.