16.

Minho started the engine of his car, he's shaking out of excitement and eagerness.

"Yah! Hyung can you please drive slowly?? You're scaring me!" Jisung exclaimed on the back seat gripping on the strap of his seatbelt.

"I'm just excited babe, It's feels like the first time, gosh I'm so hard!" Minho stated as he palmed himself, rubbing it.

"You can have me all night, chill.....daddy" Jisung teased. Then all of the sudden the car stopped, Jisung peek from the window to check if they're at the building already but he only saw lone trees outside

"Hyung, why did you stop? It's not—" before jisung can continue his complaint, minho jumped off from the driver seat and dive in on Jisung's seat.

He pulled Jisung's head and shove it to his face. Minho kissed—no, eat Jisung's face, hungrily.

To say Jisung was shock is an understatement but he just complied and kissed back.

They're tongue collided and their saliva mixed, some even dripped to their suits.

"Don't tease me baby, I can't take it" minho mumbled under their hot make out session.

His sinful mouth went to Jisung's neck sucking every inch of it, the collarbone didn't escape as he bit it until red velvet-y marks were left.

"Fuck—daddy~" jisung moaned. Minho paused for a while and sat beside jisung then he unbuckled jisung from his seatbelt.

"Ji, Suck daddy off" Minho instructed.

"Oh? Gladly." The squirrel boy giggled as he kissed the older. He squeeze himself on the carpet and kneel down between minho's legs. 

Jisung kissed the older's obvious boner while it's still inside the pants. Soon enough, he untangled the older's belt.

Jisung bit the zipper between his frontal teeth and unzip it. he purposely trailed his teeth on the older male's length.

After he did that, it revealed the red calvin klein underwear of his boyfriend.

"Ck??? Hot." jisung looked up to the older, as minho ruffles jisung's hair.

Jisung kissed and burried his face to the older's thick clothed member

"Geez, stop making out with my dick! Suck it!" Minho furiously said, eagerness was eating him alive.

"Your dick is better than your lips" Jisung teasingly said.

"YAH— AHHH~" Minho moaned after jisung shove his dick inside Jisung's hot cavern.

Jisung bob his head until his neck and jaw started to feel sore.

"Why did you stop?" Minho asked panting while his saliva was leaking from the corner of his mouth.

"My mouth is starting to sore, hyung" He said with a pout. "But my other mouth will take care of you" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oohh— Feisty, Ride me babe"

"Oki daddy~"

Jisung stripped his slacks down with his underwear leaving him to his button up shirt. He got up and align himself to the older's rock hard shaft.

He rubbed the tip of the cock so that the pre cum will serve as the lube. Creative? Yeah.

Slowly, He stab his own ass with the older's dick.

"OHHH GOSH Y-YOU'RE SO SO T-TIGHT AHHH~" Minho moaned loudly as he grabbed the younger's waist and pull him down causing the latter to scream in pain and pleasure.