4.

Jisung left the room after he collected the reports from the students. He made his way to SC office to drop the documents. After he bid goodbyes to his colleagues,  he walked to his part time job.

He works at a diner near the school as a waiter. The owner of the diner was a tall, handsome man named Kim Seokjin.

He pays well and kinda chill which made Jisung's work much easier.

He started his work after he wore his apron. He served and took orders from the customers. It's nice until an unwanted boy with his friends and some girls entered the diner.

Jisung took a deep breath and made his way to the table where the newly arrived customers were sitting. He observed the guys, he recognized the earring boy, hyunjin whose hand was wrapped on one of the girl's waist, Felix's boyfriend, Changbin, Woojin's suitor, Chan,  and of course The asshole, Lee minho who have a girl on his lap.

He tapped the table to get their attention. A notepad in his arm and a pen in the other hand.

"Orders please." He gained the attention of the customers with different reactions. Hyunjin, who went pale, fear was evident on his face. Chan and Changbin just said a simple 'Hi' for they already know jisung because of their partners. Lee Minho, on the other hand, stared at him.

"Hi Sungie!" Chan greeted. "Hi Jisungiee" Changbin also greeted.

"Hi Channie hyung, Hi Changbinnie hyung " Jisung greeted back.

"What's your order?"  Jisung asked, not wanting to prolong the conversation for he know that his family was waiting for him at home. Hyunjin, Chan, and Changbin said their orders and Jisung wrote it on his notepad. Jisung turned to Minho to get his order.

"A pleasant evening to you, Mr. Squirrel" Minho said as he pushed the girl on his lap causing her to stumble on her feet but Jisung catched her arm and helped her to stand up.

The girl mouthed a 'thank you' to him which he reciprocated with a smile.

"Order." Jisung asked again after he nodded at the girl.

"How about you eat with me, cutie?" Minho asked.

"If you're not ordering something, then I'll prepare your friend's foods." Shaking his head, he made his way to the counter to register the orders.

While waiting, he fetched his things on the lockers . He planned to deliver the food and go home, directly, it'll save his time and effort. Besides, His shift was about to end.

He said goodbye to Seokjin who wore a pink hoodie. He carried the tray of foods and went to the table.

"Here's your order." He landed the tray on the table. The girls before were now gone.

Poor girls, being played.

"Thank you Sungie" Chan said as he dug in to his food together with Hyunjin and Changbin.

"Hey cutie, You're about to go home? I'll walk you home? Yeah?" Minho offered.

Jisung ignored the offer and looked over to hyunjin who's ear were still red. He felt bad. Somehow.

"Hey, hyunjin?" Hyunjin whipped his head to the younger's Position.
"I'm sorry about your ear, I hope you'll forgive me." Jisung said with the softest voice.

"Oh, it's okay, forget about it , it'll heal eventually" Hyunjin stated "Let's start again? yeah?"

"Hi, I'm Han Jisung." He offered his hand.

"Hello, I'm Hwang Hyunjin." He shook his hand.

"Okay I'll see ya on school, hopefully not on detention." Jisung said.

Jisung was about to walk towards the door,  but he was pulled on someone's lap which shookt the others.

"Don't ignore me, please." Minho said as his hands crawls to Jisung's small waist.

"Okay now, lemme stand up and tell me what you want?" Jisung said as he sighed in defeat.

Minho released the latter and guide him as he stood up.

"Lemme walk you home." Minho said.

Jisung walked towards the door earning a confused looks from the others and defeated look from minho.

Jisung turned his head to minho as he grabbed the door knob.

"What? I thought you'll walk me home?" 

~

Jisung and Minho was walking side by side drowning to awkwardness. Minho's hands were shoved in his pockets while Jisung's hands were clinging on the strap of his bag

Jisung sighed loudly which caused minho to snap his head to the other.

"Why?" Minho asked.

"Oh, nothing. It's just awkward." Jisung scratch the back of his neck. "By the way, I'm sorry if I acted like a jerk this morning, it's just I don't really like being yelled and y'know you kinda acted like a child. Anyways I'm sorry."

"Oh—no, don't say sorry, I'm the one who's supposed to say sorry and stuff. I have issues in containing my temper. So I'm sorry." Now it's minho's turn to scratch his nape.

"So why do you want to walk me home?" jisung asked innocently filled with curiosity.

Minho stopped walking and faced jisung.
The older grabbed Jisung's arm and pulled him closer. Minho leaned to Jisung's ear.

"I like you Mr. Secretary."