11.

That day went well. Seungmin and Hyunjin was inseparable since then, WooChan finally sailed since woojin finally said YES to his suitor and above anything else, Minho got his additional 2 rounds which lead to another temporary disability for Jisung, not that he care though, he loves making love with his boyfriend.

And about Jisung's family, Jisoo was still recovering but with the help of nebulizer that minho got for her, they didn't need to bring her to the hospital unless it can't be handle anymore or is crucial.

Now, they're walking going to the cafeteria, Minho and Jisung are walking hand in hand, Woojin and Chan is holding jeongin as if he was their child, changbin's arm was casually hanging on his partner's shoulders while Hyunjin is carrying Seungmin on his back since seungmin can't walk due to unknown reason👀.

It's Thursday so no free lunch for the SC officers. The other officers are out there with their friends and lovers.

"Hey JiJi, baby, what do you want for lunch?" Minho asked as he pick out his wallet from his pocket but jisung snatched it and shove it back.

"I'll buy our lunch this time, please??? It's unfair that you're always the one who buys our meal." Jisung carressed the older's cheeks "Lemme have the honor to do this to our school's bad boy, will ya?"

Minho just cooed at the younger and quickly gave him a peck.

"Oki baby boy" Minho leaned closer then whisper "But it'll be more great if I'll just have you as my meal."

Jisung blushed and hit the older's chest who just giggled.

Oh gosh, that giggle, I can listen to that forever, Jisung thought.

Jisung and the other "Tops" made their way to buy their foods while the rest walk towards to a vacant table.

Once they reached their table, Sakura, the girl who top their academics every single time, who tied with seungmin when it comes to academics, hug Minho's arm tightly, rubbing his boobs on the process.
"Oppa~ eat lunch with me~"

"Hey! Let go!" The girl hesitantly let go of the older as their group sat on the chairs.
Felix and Jeongin exchanged a knowing look. Seungmin was fuming in anger, well...personal issues.

But sakura was persistent, and sat besides minho.

Woojin knows what to do, he ran towards the cashier to fetch jisung.

Woojin came back with the other's  who carries their food that they bought.

They were 4-5 meters away from the table when Jisung saw his boyfriend...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kissing with sakura, and to his dismay his boyfriend was kissing back.

The rest were shock, felix's face went pale while the others stood there frozen on their position.

"J-jisung..." felix whispered but minho heard it and flinched and realized what was happening as he pushed the girl away and face jisung.

Tears started to flow from Jisung's eyes, filled with disappointment, betrayal, disgust, and anger.

"J-jisung, i-it's n-not what i-it's looks l-like.." minho stepped forward opening his arms for a hug.

A Clap-like sound filled the cafeteria together with the high pitched sound of food tray and utensils hitting tiled floor.

"You disgust me." Jisung said loud and clear.

Sakura interfered in the situation, yet woojin let her so that jisung can do his things. Oh how woojin knows jisung well....

"YAH! how dare you! Are you his boyfriend!? How dare you hurt him hugh??? I know you have an attitude but this is way unexpected. YOU ARE MORE DISGUSTING, FAGGOT!" she yelled as the whole cafeteria began to whisper and some even turn their camera on to capture the fight.
She even hugged minho, protectively who's holding his burning red cheek with his hand.

Minho was staring at the younger's tear filled eyes. The words that jisung dropped, pounded on his mind, heart, and soul.

He regret the second he thought that Sakura's lips were soft like Jisung's and her scent were like jisung's perfume. He regrets kissing back. Oh god, he knows he fucked up really, really bad.

Jisung head dropped low, looking at his feet, Sakura smirked  at the sight as she thought she won. Well, not exactly.

Jisung started to giggle at first, it's creepy to be honest, his giggles turns to laugh. He laugh like a mad man, he laugh like it's his last time laughing. Well to him, it's his last time.

"Oh gosh! Hey sakura" he giggled. "I thought you were smart but guess what? You're dumber than I thought, and to answer your questions? YES, WAS, YES ,OKAY and NO."

He inhaled as he face the older before continuing his sentence.

"YES, i dare. WAS my boyfriend, YES, i dare to hurt him, and OKAY I have an attitude,  and lastly NO, I am not a fag"

"I dare because he was my boyfriend and yes, WAS, we're over the time he started kissing back, and FUCKING YES I dare to hurt him because he shattered this into million pieces" Jisung said pointing at his heart while staring at the older's eyes instead of sakura's. "AND OKAY, I have a fucking attitude, but lemme tell you this, I DON'T FUCKING CARE OF WHAT THE PEOPLE THINK OF ME! GOT THAT?"

"Oh, Faggot? Haha. Give me a break, will ya? The only dick I had is this man's whom I trusted and love...Oops. LOVED."

"And you, sakura? You're more disgusting than a faggot, I thought you're educated, but guess what? I'm wrong. There's no educated person who will shove their mouth on other's who were possibly taken. Quit school bitch, you're wasting your daddy's money, Go to the club and be a slut there or, you can continue what you were doing with this man Earlier."

"and minho??? I brought you lunch to eat but I guess you don't need it anymore since you're already eating someone's face"

Jisung was about to walk out but sakura yanked his arm and throw a water right on his face. Everyone was shocked including minho, but minho was still absorbing all of the younger's statement. DISGUSTED, WAS, LOVED.

Jisung was beyond angry now. He wants to flushed this two being that's in front of him in the toilet ,

but he's well aware and kind not to raise a hand on a girl or a woman or else he'll face an instant defeat.

"Oops sorry, my bad. Okay, Han, I'll be taking my time making out with your man and Lemme tell you this, I'll make your life a living hell once you walk out of this place. I'll break—" Sakura was cut by  Jisung who grabbed a bottle of softdrinks and threw it on the floor causing it to shattered into pieces.

He stood there, firm and stern, with dignity and look at minho who's all in shock.

"You can't break what is already broken."