13.

Minho woke up because of the loud thunders and raindrops.  His head was pounding. His energy was drained.

He roamed his eyes to the familiar place. He was tucked in a thick blanket and on the bed that's creaking in every movement he make.

He face his side , his eyes started to tear up when he saw his beloved on the floor , curled up, resting his head on a pillow without any blanket to protect him from the cold.
Jisung's back is facing minho.

Minho connected the dots and completed the puzzle on why he was here, on Jisung's bed, lying comfortably warm.
Despite his state, a smile formed on his lips because he thought that Jisung still care for him even though he hurt him.

Minho with all his strength left, he rolled and let his body fall from the bed, causing a loud thud on the floor. Jisung flinched and woke up. He was about to get up but minho wrapped his arms on Jisung's small waist.

His breathing heavy, his heart was in pain.

Jisung thought he can't cry anymore but he was wrong once again, tears started to flow while Minho was crying louder.

Minho hugged jisung tighter, not wanting to let go.

"Let go of me!" Jisung demanded.

"No!"

"You are shameless!" Jisung as he tried to free himself.

"Please listen to me! please.... just ..... listen...." minho's voice was filled with desperation.

After a solid 30 minutes of fighting, Jisung gave up. Minho felt it and started to talk.

"I-i J-just want to say....I'm sorry for w-what I d-did, Jisung" Minho said as he burried his face on Jisung's back. "I know I messed up really bad, but please forgive me. I'll do anything! I can't leave without you, even my parents aren't here to care for me. I only have you. Please don't leave me! Please.... "

"If you leave me... I'll just end my life right away, you're my reason and purpose to live, and if you're gone, what's the point of living? J-just p-please d-don't l-leave me."

A moment of silence.

Jisung turned around, now facing minho. Jisung hugged the older, as tight as possible. Minho burried his face on Jisung's neck while crying.

"M-minho, I'm s-sorry for saying that words to you... They're not true..." Jisung sobs "I was just too caught up with the emotions... I really love you, I really do.  I was too shattered to see you kissing others and I'm filled with the thought that maybe you liked her lips more.... tell me? Was she a better kisser? Does she taste better? I thought I wasn't enough—"

"NO!!! You're the best kisser! Your lips are the best! I admit that hers were soft but I kissed back because she kissed like you and smells like you." Minho whispered last part.

Jisung chuckled at that and lift minho's head. "You're funny." and with that jisung kissed the older.

"Remember that I own you, all of you, from head to toe." Jisung peck the older's forehead. "I forgive you and I love you"

Minho pulled the younger for another kiss.

"Thank you so much, Jisung." He, then, hugged the younger.

"Y'know what? I'll just tattoo your name on my body" Minho teased but deep within he's really planning to.

Jisung giggled "You better do it"

"Jisung, promise me that you will never leave me. If there's a problem, please dont push me away and I'll do the same. Let's hear each other's side, okay??? But I admit it, I'm a fool and It was my fault—"

"Shhhhh, Stop it. I promise to stay with you. I promise not to push you away and I'll hear you out first, next time. I love you too much to let you go" Jisung face each  other , nose touching.

"—and please don't be too stupid to stay on the rain for 8 hours straight!—"

"But it's worth it since you're back in my arms" minho kissed the younger's nose.

"Thank you, I love you"

They connected their foreheads and enjoyed the moment

"Jisung........"

"Mhm??"

"Do you know how erected I am now???"

"Oh Gosh...." Jisung punched the older's chest and flipped on the other side. Minho snuggled closer , his rock hard dick was now glued to the younger's butt crack.
"H-Hyung, stop it, my family is here ahhh~" Jisung whispered yelled.

"We'll be quiet..." Minho bit and licked the younger's earlobe while saying dirty stuff.
His mouth went to the younger's nape and neck leaving some hickeys and love bites.

Minho's hand made their way on Jisung's hole, his fingers slowly inserted in earning a moan from the latter.
He started to pump it in and out.

"Ohhh fuckkk....ughh~" Jisung moaned.

Minho slid his pants down exposing his erected member. he did the same to Jisung.

Slowly, he inserted his dick inside....

(He's fucking him from behind)
A/N. I'm bad at smuts and detailed description .Sowwy.

"fuckk..... you're so big as ever ... ughh" Jisung moaned. Minho slid his arm under Jisung's head and cupped the younger's mouth to refrain him from moaning. He then rested his head on Jisung's shoulder while munching the younger's ear and neck. (A/N. Question: Do you get this part? ㅠㅠ)

He thrusted slowly but with strength. Soon he thrusted like an animal. Wild and rough while still in the same position.

"So...Tight... ahhhh I swear your hole isn't loosing" Minho said as he continued to thrust.

Minho came inside filling him with his glory and Jisung came on his own hand.

"That was amazing...." Minho said, not breaking their position... meaning his dick is still shove inside jisung.

"I love you, but can you pull it out???"

"How about no? You owe me 10 rounds tonight. Sex after fight is the best~" Minho said as he thrust again.

"NO NO MINHO NO FUCKKK~ ughhhh~"