14.

It was friday and it's all settled. Though, their fight spread like a wild fire but it was stopped abruptly when the students saw Minho was piggyback-ing Jisung as they enter the school. Minho even carry Jisung like a disabled man, in every period, minho will carry him and transfer him to another class. Why??? Well, first of all, he loves doing it despite having a disapproval looks from the people around the school and He-dgaf. Second of all, He's the reason why Jisung was having his temporary disability.

"Oh gosh—indeed a slut." a girl whispered to her friend which jisung heard.

He tapped minho's shoulder to stop.
"MinMin, turn around and face those two" Jisung said which minho complied without question.

Then he seductively grabbed the older's shirt and show them minho's abs. (t/n minho was carrying jisung on his back) Then Jisung trailed his index finger on his boyfriend's abs.

The girls gulped at the sight as he raise the shirt up to the lower rib and sterlum, eventually revealing the hickeys he made last night.

The girls' eye almost fell as jisung laughed out loud.

"Come on, babe" jisung instructed.

"Yes, queen." Minho said. "But hey, don't do that again, yeah? Not that I don't like it but when you do something hot, I just can't help but get a hard on."

"That's not a problem though" Jisung giggled "I, myself, the queen, will fix it later, my king" He flipped his imaginary hair then he pecked the older's cheek.

"But you have to carry me, after everytime we do it, okay?"

Minho laughed at their conversation. They're now talking about sex like the most normal thing.
"My pleasure, My queen."

~

Cluster A, C, E was having their ICL (basically, a free time lol) which was the time for SC to have their meeting.

Eventually, they gathered at the office. Minho carried Jisung all the way there. Actually, Jisung can already walk properly he just want to be carried by the older.

Surprisingly, they're the last to come. He can see that they're already sitting on the round table. He will not ask why Hyunjin, Chan, and Jisung Pwark were present there even though they're not part of the council, they probably have the same reason as minho.

He chuckled at the thought that the school badboys were wrapped by SC officer's finger.

"Good Morning sir, I'm—we're late." Jisung greeted directly to Mr. Lee Taeyong who's considered as the Bi-god who's dating the Hunk P.E teacher, Jung Jaehyun. Oh god, what a perfect match.

"Please have a seat" Mr. Yong said as he motioned Jisung to sit.

Minho bent down for Jisung to get off. Then he stretch his back and went to the couch where Chan, hyunjin, and Jisung Pwark were here waiting like a kindergartner.

"So our agenda for today is planning of the Acquittance Party of your batch, together with your juniors." Mr. Yong announced as Woojin pass the information sheet and  wrote something on the white board "First of all,  the theme of the event, any suggestions?"

Jeongin raised his hands "I think it's a good idea to have a cute-pastel themed one, since baby-culture is all over the internet"

"Hmmm... That's a good idea, but again, you're already near college, so I recommend we go for the more matured themes but thank you for your suggestion baby innie" Mr. Yong said, basically when he say 'recommend' we need to stay at that lane.

Jisung thought that he just want to see Mr. Jung to wear something mature and sexy since they'll be attending too.

" How about we do a classic? Daring-vintage like old times?" Jisung said "They can wear suits, coats or even harnesses" Jisung wiggled his eyebrows and highlight the 'harness' part.

"That's a great idea,  let's give it a go." Mr. Yong lowkey excited but it's clearly visible since he hopped a little.

"It'll be on March 25, 7PM, at our school's gymnasium ( basically, a covered court), Okay then, I'll give the remaining time for you to discuss the rest. I'll be taking care of something, okay? Woojinnie, report to me after 'kay?" Mr. Yong, excitedly hopped as he went towards the door after we bid goodbyes, we can see Mr. Jung waving outside so we deadpanned at mr. Yong's silliness.

"So....  I'll distribute the works now" Woojin started.

"Seungmin and I will be the one who will talk to each department regarding the utilities. So, Jisung, I need you to make a formal letters for them, from the sound system to the organizers and receptionist." He paused a moment and his eyes landed on his lover.

" Channie~ can you edit an infograph for us???"  woojin cutely said.

"Sure, woobear~" chan replied.

"Eww"
"Get a room"
"Miss me with that woochan shit"
"no no woojin no"

"Okay, now shut up." woojin continued.
"and I need the council, namely innie, lele, sunwoo, chaeyeon, and chewy to paste the infograph all over the school premises and then conduct a room to room announcement"

They all nodded in response.

"Okay let's get to work!"

*People on the couch POV*

"My woobear is so hot when he turn into dominatrix" Chan said as he rest his head on his palm looking at woojin with heart eyes.

"Can you see my dandy baby, writing with all his concentration?—Oh GOD he sticked his tongue out!" Hyunjin gasp.

"We can't relate but, my yongbokie is the best am I right baby?" Changbin pecked the younger.

"Get a room please" Jisung Pwark said "See  that beautiful boy there? He's sound like a dolphin now but he's an omega wolf when in bed"

"Uhmm we don't need to know about your  sex life, kid" Minho said. "What's your name again??"

"Jisung. Jisung pwark"

"OHH, You're name is gorgeous, except for 'pwark'" Minho stated then Jisung P. rolled his eyes.

"My baby boy is the hottest when he focus. Oh gosh I just got a boner—" minho added and gasped as he grab his crotch.

"Did he just—"

"Did you just—"

"Oh My gosh"

"Can we say it together guys??''

"sure."

"NO NO MINHO NO!"

They laughed together as if they're like an old guys drinking alcohol.

"IT'S EITHER YOU GUYS KEEP QUIET OR LEAVE THIS ROOM!" Woojin yelled.

Then the people at the couch went silent.