3.

"Jisung-ah It's time for you to monitor the detention hour, It's in the classroom F" Woojin informed the younger.

"On my way hyung!" Jisung answered as he shove his stuff inside his bag.

"Are you sure you're fine by yourself?" woojin asked with concern "I can send seungmin with you if you like?"

"No, hyung I can do it myself, You know I'm strong " Jisung bend his arm to show his biceps (he once worked in a wet market to carry and load products) and received a playful chuckles from his hyung.

"Sure sungie, but call me if there's something wrong , okay?" Woojin said.

Jisung made his way to the classroom. He enter the room and received a confuse looks from the students. He can see felix and other students from lower years.

He can see some students who wears earrings and unusual hair color. He can hear someone cursed from the back.

He inhaled a good amount of oxygen and patience together with it.

"Attention please" He said a little bit louder but no one bulge except for felix.

He sighed. "Excuse me?!" again, no one is responding.

"GET YOUR FUCKING EYES ON ME!!!"  He shouted. Everyone flinched at the sudden noise.

"Good. Now, I have something to say" Jisung placed the bunch of papers in the teacher's table.

"I'm here to substitute for Mr. Lee, I was instructed to monitor you. You will write an anecdotal report of what you did. As honest as possible—"Jisung said but was cut off.

"Shut the fuck up! Can't you just let us leave!?" a boy with earrings yelled.

Jisung tilted his head and his lips were neutral ,he walks towards the boy  "Okay then, leave and never come back. But I will take this—" Jisung harshly pulled the earring in the boy's earlobe causing it to bleed a little.

Is Jisung a bipolar or some saddist? No, he's not. He just pour his frustration to his work as a secretary. Is he scared? No he's not. Why? Because he experienced worse. Does he feel guilty? No, they deserve it anyways.

The boy is about to punch Jisung but Jisung pointed a newly sharpened pencil on the boy's eye.

"I won't hesitate." Jisung pushed the boy and made his way back to the front leaving the other student in shock especially the boy with earrings.

"What's your name? earring boy?" jisung asked as he took sit at the chair.

"Hwang Hyunjin" the boy answered as he cover his ear protectively which was red as tomato.

"You'll clean the cafeteria next friday for 2 hours." He scribbled some words and gave it to the boy. "And also take this, and go to infirmary to treat that. Tell them it's my fault , Han Jisung." Hyunjin walked out of the room holding the letters.

"Okay now, for the main agenda...." The detention hour  went well after the 'incident' Jisung played.

He checked the time in his phone 4:36 PM, 24 minutes more and he'll be out.

The room was quiet as the students write their alibis and report on the sheet of paper he provided.

The door was harshly opened and revealed the boy he fought earlier today.

"Oh... I forgot about you" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and offered a paper. "You just need to write an anecdotal report here." clearly annoyed.

"How about you write it for me? since you're involve too" Minho countered.

Jisung thought for a while then retrieved his arm.

"You have a point, Okay I'll write  it but you will still stay for detention" Jisung said.

"What's your name again?" Jisung asked  and received gasps and whispers in the room.

"Minho, Lee Minho."

Minho walked towards a student and raise his eyebrows signalling for the student to stand because he need the chair he was sitting on.
He dragged the chair near the teacher's table, producing a screeching sound. He placed his chair besides Jisung who's writing something on the paper.

Jisung lifted his head only to see minho sitting besides him staring at him, shamelessly.

"What are you doing? Go back to your place." Jisung said.

"No, I want to be near you." Minho countered.

"Please don't make this hard for me." Jisung is clearly losing his patience.

"No—" just as Minho begins his sentence , Jisung smashed his pencil to the wooden table caused the tip of the pencil to be crushed.

"Woah, okay chill. lemme stay here. I won't talk." Minho raise his hands as he submit and surrender.

Jisung sighed and reach his bag to find his sharpener. He silently rotating the pencil to the sharpener sticking his tongue out.

Minho on the other hand, is "observing" Jisung INTENTLY.

"what's the problem, dickhead?" Jisung asked.

"Oh nothing, I just find you cute"