10.

"h-harder, AHHH—fck!"

Skin clapping, heavy breathing filled the condo unit. It was their 8th round for tonight.

"AHHHH!" They both released their milk.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"One more time, jisung" minho stated not taking a no for an answer.

Jisung deadpanned as he spread his legs wider.

👀👀👀👀👀A/N. I'm sorry👀👀👀👀

The glaring sun woke the sleeping Quokka up who's comfortably resting his head on the bare chest. Minho who is already awake, playing the soft locks that the latter have.

He kept smiling on himself knowing that this person in his arms is his now. He thought how lucky he was being with the softest yet sassiest person on earth.

It's still unbelievable that everything just happened within three days, but what can they do? Love moves in the most mysterious ways and it moves fast.

It's already 11:35am when Jisung was fully awake. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands. Minho's smile grew wider as he carressed the younger's mochi cheeks.

"Good Morning Baby boy" Minho greeted leaving a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead.
"Had an amazing night right??" he teased.

"Good Morning too Mr. Sex god." jisung rolled his eyes and gave a peck on the older's cheek.
"I had an amazing night but now, my body is under renovation ... and It might not available for love making until next week" jisung smirked.

"YAH! that's so unfair!" minho shot his body to sit causing jisung to also  sat up.

"Well, it's not my fault that you are big and have a monster energy. And Sore is an understatement. I'm wrecked. " Jisung crunched his nose at the thought as he lay again his back on the bed.

The blanket that was covering his body was removed by the movement, then his chest and tummy was exposed, displaying the master piece minho created. 

Minho just stared at it as he leaned down and trace it with his fingers.

"You really are a sex god, hyung" Jisung said as he comb the locks of minho.

Minho suddenly hugged the latter. "Promise me, I'll be the only one. Promise me, you'll love me, always. Or else I'll die. I know it's too early for this cringey promises and statements but I can assure you to love you til the day I die. If I die, I'll die loving you. And I'll breathe my last breath in your mouth. I love you so much."

Minho shed genuine tears.

"Yah! Hyung, stop crying... I'm only yours, you had me already when you yelled at me at that day. I promise you to love you til my hair turns grey, til I am laying 6 feet under the ground." Jisung cupped the older and shared a passionate kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

So let's say that they spend their Saturday trying different sex positions and did it on the different parts of the house. Kitchen, bathroom, even at the storage room. 👀

~

They manage to visit jisoo at the hospital with some fruits and clothes.
Nayeon didn't failed to notice the limping jisung.

"Had a rough night, I see👀" nayeon teased.

"Don't even mention it, mom. Your son-in-law don't know the word stop. And If I have uterus, I'll be sure be pregnant by now." Jisung mindlessly blurted out.