Magcon

We have to go to  Magcon today. I picked out some hight wasted white shorts and a white flower crop top. I curled my hair and put a flower headband on.

"You look cute today" Matt said walking in the room

"What i dont look cute everyday?" i said smirking

 He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I ate a bagle and went out the door. We were in the car for about an hour and then we got out to a building. All i heard was screming girls. We all ran into the building so we couldnt get mobbed. Then they set up and the event started. I was at the DJ booth with Mahogony while the boys did their thing. I had to admit i was kinda jealous that Matt was hugging and kissing other girls cheeks i know im just over reacting but i dont know. I was getting really mad when he picked a girl up and hugged for for like an hour  so i went backstage. I know it was stupid to jet mad over that because they are just fans but something just makes me mad about it. I saw a girl wearing a similar outift so i smiled at her and waved and she loked me up and down and rolled her eyes. I went up to her.

"Um is there a problem..." i said

"yeah you" she said

"Oh really and what is that problem" i said

"Stay away from Matt" she said

"HAHhha hunny he is my boyfriend" i said

"Not for long" she said

I then pushed her to the ground and punched her.