« Chapter Twenty - Yule Ball »

It was a few days before the Yule Ball and I was casually walking down the hall when I spotted Ginny dragging a disheveled looking Ron down the hallway.

"Oh my Merlin, Ron!" I exclaimed, grabbing him off Ginny and helping him into the Gryffindor common room, the familiar view of the place I had grown with for the last seven years filled my eyes. I hadn't been here since the start of the year since my move in to The Head Girl and Head Boy dormitory.

"What happened to you?" Harry asked just as we helped Ron into a chair.

"He just asked Fleur Delacour out," Ginny explained and everyone wore the same expression, pure shock.

"What?" Hermione asked in disbelief as she knelt down beside her.

"The girl from Beauxbatons? The blonde one?" I questioned and Ginny nodded as I continued to stare at Ron in shock.

"What did she say?" Harry asked, looking at him expectantly.

"No, of course," Hermione spoke, knitting her eyebrows together and Ron shook his head no.

"She said yes!?"

"Don't be silly," Harry spoke and I nodded.

"There she was walking by. You know I like it when they walk. I couldn't help it, it just sort of slipped out," Ron spoke shakily and I couldn't help but snort, covering my mouth to stop me from laughing.

"Actually he sort of screamed at her, it was a bit frightening," Ginny stated, also struggling to keep herself from laughing.

"What did you do then?" Harry asked the red head, slightly amused by the situation.

"What else? I ran for it. I'm not cut out for this Harry. I don't know what got into me," Ron chided and I shook my head. Just as he said that the Patil twins walked by.

"Hi Harry," they smiled and Harry smiled back before quickly spinning back and following after them.

"Hey!"

'Boys,' I thought with a smile.

"Thanks for letting us get ready in your dorm Maddie," Hermione thanked and I smiled as we entered my room.

"It's no problem at all," I chuckled and they set up all their make up and stuff while I hung up our dresses. I scrunched my nose up in disgust at Gin's.

"Don't even, I know, it's ghastly," she spoke and I chuckled, pulling my wand out of my boot. I did a quick non verbal spell and the pink in the dress faded so it was all mint green and the skirt went from ankle length to knee length while white lace covered the top of the dress and shoulders.

"Oh my goodness," Ginny gasped before smiling and embracing me.

"Okay first, lets get you ready Ginny!" I exclaimed, grabbing her and leading to the chair. I did her hair by doing a braid on each side of her hair and then tying them together at the back while Hermione grabbed her dress and shoes before we pushed her into the bathroom. While Ginny was getting ready I did Hermione's hair in a half up half down style, curling the loose hair, putting some light make up on her face before grabbing her dress and shoes and while Ginny walked out, I pushed her in.

"You look gorgeous Gin," I smiled and she giggled. I sat on the chair and waited patiently as Ginny did my hair up in a bun, pieces of hair left down, framing my face. She then did a natural make up look on me before Hermione exited the bathroom.