At the beginning

Just a though..what if season 1 episode 6's ending ended a liiittlle different.(talking ab the the ep when may asked him to take his shirt off hehe) Here you go!

"Whether it was 8 seconds or 40, you died. You feel different because you are different." May looked up at him, only being inches apart made her feel that weird feeling in her stomach, the feeling she tried to shove away all those years ago but every time shes close to him it comes back. "Thats, thats something you can never come back from." she said siletly forcing herself to stay still and not pounce on him. Phil looked into her chocolate brown eyes and wished she felt the same about him as he did may. May met his eyes and saw something she didnt think she'd ever see in his eyes.Want. Her eyes went down to his lips and back up to his face knowing what could happen next would be very much against protocal. She also knew she didnt give a damn about protocals , all she cared about was this moment, so she closed the gap.  He hoped this moment would forever last forever, her lips on his, but they eventually had to break for air. "S-sorry i d-didnt-" "Its fine, really and for the record maybe ill grab one more later" may slurred her words as she walked out of the room. Couldon lookdd at her walk out of the room, captivated by her and she knew it. He also couldnt comprehend her words as he stood there dumbfounded.

Sorry this is really bad but you guys desevred a little fluff so here you go. Have a good day and remember, dont spoil endgame