More Aos Drabbles

So i came up with some new ideas after posting my fist Aos drabbles so heres some more! 2 days left till season 7; And also, slight angst for the first one ;)

The breeze was a pleasant temperature, not too cold and not too hard, but also would cool you down. The sun sat in the middle of the sky, its rays being an in-between; not too hot, but also just enough to keep you warm. The sky was a baby blue color, not a cloud in sight. The trees and plants had fully bloomed and the grass had been cut and was a lush green. Families went on strolls, a few cars passed, barely making any noise. Everything seemed to be perfect. But there was no such thing for the older agent.

She was back. There were no white sandy beaches, or a bright blue sky and ocean. Today would have been a perfect day to do Ti Chi outside or go on a picnic. A picnic, pull yourself together. As she stood there, she couldn't help but replay the new, lingering memories that stood at the front of her mind.

His kiss on her lips.

His scruff brushing against her cheek to pick up that small flower bud and put it behind her ear.

His smile and laugh.

His touch on her skin, oh god.

His heartbeat, his chest slowly rising and falling as he slept.

The sand beneath her feet and the water rushes to meet her ankles before he did. 

Her fingers ran through his thinning hair.

As each memory passed through her mind, a tear ran down her cheek. Her eyes were already red from when they buried his body near the ocean. Now they would be very puffy and very red. She was glad Mack had given her some time off after this, for that puffiness wouldn't be gone for a bit, if ever. The one thing that was keeping her from sobbing was Daisy. She was her anchor. She had a feeling Daisy was also holding herself back from sobbing. And, just maybe, the few people that stood near their loved ones' tombstones, were also the reason the two ladies were not. Besides, they had their fair share of sobbing when they buried him. But she knew, as well as Daisy, that nobody laid 6 feet below their feet. Only an empty casket and a broken dream. She hadn't cried this hard when he had originally died, but it hurt so much more now.

Then, she cried for unspoken words and held out actions.

Now she cried for what they had and what they'd lost.

~~~~~~~

As Mack walked away Yoyo sighed. "Is sex before marriage still a big thing or am I ok?" Daniel's face was priceless and Daisy looked more confused than disappointed like Coulson. "Yoyo-" "What? I'm sorry I'm attracted to my partner." "We kinda have a mission going on right now. Can you talk about that later?" Yoyo only rolled her eyes at Coulson, who still stood there not knowing exactly what to do with that information. But all he could do was shake his head and move on.

"You know, when I took this job, I didn't think it would involve moving boxes and taking inventory," Yoyo said picking up two wooden crates. "Paperwork I get, even though its annoying, taking things from a scene, that's obvious, but being someones moving service? C'mon people." "Well, the lines of our work have always been blurred," Daniel stated grabbing a smaller box, his other hand tightening on his cane. "Yeah when it comes to aliens!" "Or time travel" Daniel muttered. "Yeah, like time travel." A smile was now forming on Yoyo's face, her body slowly getting closer to Daniel's retreating form. "Like you." "Uh I wasn't the one who went through time." "No, but this is a different time for us," Yoyo pointed to herself and Daisy who was standing in the doorway, as well as the wall, where on the other side Coulson was standing. "And, you never answered my question." His face flushed red, his sputtering and muttering turning his head to the ground. "Cute. But still, yes or no?" "Um I wouldn't know anything about it." Yoyo laughed, her voice filling both rooms. It took her a few seconds to collect herself plus a stare from Coulson in the doorway. "Wait, you're serious? Oh, man!" If it was possible, Daniel's face went redder, with shame or embarrassment no one could tell. "When Deke has more sexual experience than you! Oh dear." Yoyo's laughs were only broken once by Daisys' laughter joining in at the mention of Deke and 'sexual experience.' As the laughter started to subside, Daisy swore she heard 'Oh the stories I could tell' from near Daniel but she couldn't be sure. "Ok, ok I'm going to continue to work before Coulson ties us all up." Yoyo's snort was not even close to being covered and Daisy only smirked before walking back into the other room. Daniel could only shake his head and continue to work on the boxes, as well as get his face to become more tan than red.

Later

"Yoyo" was all he said, bringing his ring finger up to her view. It took her a few seconds to process what she was looking at. As she realized, her mouth turned into an 'o', and Daniel smiled. "Just because I'm not used to future norms doesn't mean I'm not sexually active." "Wha-" He laughed and grabbed one of the boxes. "Never been more proud to show off my wedding ring." At the word wedding ring Daisy peaked back in. "Wedding ring? You're married? Oh ho ho, Yoyo you are screwed." All Yoyo did was stand there, still in shock. But Daisy saw this as an opportunity to get some info out of him. "Who's the lucky lady," Daisy asked wiggling her finger at him. "Well," a smirk was growing on his face, "my wife."

Bonus:

"You didn't have that on earlier," Daisy said, walking up to him. Daniel only shrugged, placing the box in his hands down. "I take it off during work. Gets in the way if I have to get my hands dirty, can't be used as leverage if I get kidnapped." Her head slightly tilted, a small smile settled on her lips. "Not a bad excuse Sousa. Not at all."

I'm sorry idek what that was-