Go down together

Ready for some slight angst? Great here we go....

It was supossed to be an easy mission. In and out. Nothing new for the older agents. What they didnt expect was a bomb in the room they were hiding in. "May can you defuse it?" Phil said shooting two oncoming hydra agents. "maybe give me some time.." may muttered as she looked at the bomb. Phil glanced at her then back at the door, shooting two more hydra goons. "How long do we got?" Couldon said enforcing the door. "2 minutes at best if i cant defuse it." Phil sighed kneeling next to his partner.
1 minute passes...
"Dammit!" May yelled, throwing the plyers on the floor. "Hey its fine" coulson said putting his hand on her shoulder. The last minute was spent renforcing the door from the hydra agents that surronded them. "Phil...we wont make it out you know that right?" "yeah i know....but im with you and thats all that matters" phil said smiling sadly. May looked up at him "we should move away from the bomb when it blows." "Yeah,yeah come on." he said scooting over to a corner of the room.
5
4
"phil i"
3
2
"love you"

BOOM!!!

First time in a while writing philinda stuff in a while and a course you get your daily dose of angst