Promises

Based off of this new season!!!! Enjoy

She promised herself she wouldnt fall into her old pattern for him.
She did anyway.
She promised she'd be happier for him.
She's dying inside.
She said she wouldnt drink haig with anyone else but him and her.
But she drank it all the time to get out of her feels.
She promised herself she'd be more open.
She closed herself off.
How did i get a great, caring, kind, smart, perfect man to fall for me than leave me when we noticed are feelings. May couldnt believe it, these past few years had been a time of healing then it went all to waste with andrew and phil. And she had cracked after he died. She promised him she wouldnt fall back to her days with bahrain. This time she only didnt fall that far. She fell farther the day he died. She tried to keep her promises to him. Tried to. But some promises are to hard to keep. She tried to distract herlself with other things, like yoyo and keller, this new threat, training but the more she worked the more she thought about him. It also didnt help that out new threat looks like him. Exactly like him. If only our world wasnt a mess like me, she thought.

Sorry this is so short but i got a spark of inspiration. Episode 3 here we come!